late night | devante swing.

"ARE YOU REALLY MAD AT ME 'Laysa?" Devante asked his wife as he set his suitcase by the door.
"I know I've been gone for a few nights & I haven't answered all your calls but I told you I would make it up to you.."
A'Laysa sighed in frustration, "You were probably too busy doing someone else to answer them."

"Oh come on baby, you can't be serious. I haven't even thought about another woman since we got married."
— About 3 years back, Devante had a ' drunk night ' and came home with the smell of perfume from another female. Now that's a discussion unneeded to be said.

"Yeah whatever you say, 'Vante. I'm going to sleep." A'Laysa stood up from the couch to the bedroom.

"Aah b-baby stop—" Devante was kissing on Laysa's neck, one of her sweet spots.
"I want you to stop being mad at me.." He mumbled against her neck.
She only responded with a soft moan, feeling herself getting wetter the more Devante caressed her.
His hand traveled down to underneath her lace panties. "She was waiting for me huh?"
A'Laysa smiled at his dirty joke, only to be interrupted by two of his long fingers slowly entering in and out of her.
"Fuck D-Devante.." Her moans began to become louder the faster he went.

"Look at me. Look at me while I'm fingerin' you."
Her dark brown eyes lowly looked into his hazel ones, edging her closer to climax.
Devante's soft lips connected onto hers, muffling her moans by a bit.
"I-I'm about to c-" Before Laysa could finish her sentence, she creamed all on his fingers. Her breathing shakily calmed down.
Devante licked off one of his fingers,
"You taste good."
He only got back in response the light snores of his beauty that he pleasured.
He smirked before laying his arm over her body and falling asleep, too.