as you summoned | christian combs.

Cast
CHRISTIAN COMBS — as DEVIOUS.
LETOYA LUCKETT (90s) — as IVORY.

8:00 PM.
"WE'LL BE BACK AROUND 10!" Ivory's  parents reminded her as they walked to the door, tonight was their date night.
"Ok, you guys have fun!" She waved, giving a fake smile.
Once Ivy's parents walked out the door, she rushed to her room.
"Gosh finally.." She said in relief, pushing up her glasses.
While walking down the sidewalk to home, there was this lady that wanted to give Ivy a rose gold lamp for free. She thought the offer was kinda weird because it was so randomly but, rose gold was her favorite color.

I'm sure a genie isn't gonna come out of it. She thought to herself as she examined it.
Or is there.. Ivy rubbed the lamp about 3 times, waiting for a result but then again, not.
She waited for about 20 seconds for something to happen but she just shrugged and put the thing on her dresser. I don't understand why that lady was so urgent to rid of-

"Thank Lucifer, how many years has it been?" A deep voice had suddenly said behind her.
Ivory turned her back on the other side of her bed and saw a man. A very fine man sitting there, dusting himself off.
"AH!" She shouted as she jumped off the bed in confusion and fear.
The person looked up at her, "What you screamin' for mortal? Didn't you summon me here?" He said standing up.
"W-Who—H-How did you get here?!" She panicked.
"The lamp shorty.." He said like it was obvious. "And you might wanna cover up.. I like what I'm seeing but.."

Ivy looked down at herself, forgotten she had stripped down to her panties.
She snatched the cover of her bed to cover up, embarrassed.
"W-Who are you?"
"My name is.. Devious. I'm from Hell to that lamp as a sex demon to serve your every pleasure.."
Well, that is obvious. Ivory thought as she observed the clothing he was wearing. He was wearing a red unbuttoned shirt, black baggy jeans, and a belt that resembles a snake.

"So, what do you desire sexually tonight Miss.." He trailed off.
"..Ivory." She mumbled.
In the blink of a eye, he was in front of her. Devious smirked, "I like that. Remind me of one of my favorite Hell plants."
Ivory backed up, "P-Please stop mentioning Hell."
"That's what I serve gorgeous, I can't help it." He shrugged as he examined her body up and down.
"Now, back to the main subject. What you wanna do tonight?"
"I um—I don't have that much experience with sex so-"
"Come here." He interrupted.
"Huh?"
"Trust me, come here."
Ivory hesitantly edged closer to him.
He grabbed her chin and kissed her, with a little bit of tongue.
"Damn you like that rough, freaky deaky shit huh Ivory?" He teased, biting his lip.
She looked at him weirdly, "W-What?!"

"I had to kiss you to tell what turned you on to the best of Satan's apple.." He chuckled. "I knew them glasses didn't mean anything on your cute little face. Lay on the bed."
//
"Handcuffs.. Blindfold.. or both?" Devious asked trailing his finger along her chest.
"J-Just handcuffs please." Ivory's breath hitched. I can't believe this is happening.
Magically, a pair of fluffy handcuffs appeared.
"I'ma put this on you, 'ight?" He warned.
"Ok.." She nodded.
The purple handcuffs went on her wrists and Ivory couldn't lie, she liked the feeling of her having minimum control.
"Let's get started hm? I can't wait to taste this skin.."

Devious placed his tongue on her neck to suck on. Ivory let out a soft moan as she squirmed in lust below the waist. He traveled down to above her vagina, kissing it to tease her.
"P-Please stop teasing.." She shyly requested.
He smiled before sliding off her underwear and sticking two fingers in her.
Ivy gasped at the feeling, it had been a few since the last time.
His long fingers went slowly in and out of her, deeper each time.
"Oh f-fuck!" She squeaked.
Devious smirked to himself, liking the sounds of her satisfaction.
His long tongue went over her clit, flicking back and forth. His fingers went in and out faster.
Ivory moaned louder as her hands went over his head, the handcuffs limiting.
"Aah—I'm finna cum D!" She warned before her legs shook and eyes going into the back of her head. "Mm.."
"You taste swell. You want something better?" Devious asked, his body going over hers.

"Y-Yes, put it in me." She said biting her lip, looking into his fiery but emotionless eyes.
He unbuckled his black belt and took off his pants. A few moments later, he slowly entered her, stretching her the farther he went in. Ivy hissed at the feeling but it was overwhelmed by pleasure.
"Shit you tight gorgeous.." Devious groaned. Her hand went over his abs for support as he stroked deeply into her repeatedly, hitting her spot.
He moved her hands above her head and held it there as he went faster. "You better take it girl."
"I-I can't! I'm about to cum again!" She moaned, eyes shut.

He ran his hand over her neck and tightened. "Go ahead baby. Don't hold back." He said in her ear, making out with her to bring Ivy closer.
She tightened around his snake before squirting all over it. "Mm, fuck!"
Devious moaned deeply, "I love when you humans do that."
He pulled out of her, paying attention to her face and stuck in position body.

"Are you satisfied?"