diamond ring | luke james.

Cast
LUKE JAMES — as HIMSELF.
TEYANA TAYLOR — as NALASIA.

3:15 PM.
"BUT WHAT IF SHE doesn't like it?" Luke stressed, speaking into the phone.
"Luke it's gonna be ok. It doesn't matter the ring you got, it just matters you're proposing to her." Woody tried to assure him.
Luke rubbed the ring box, pacing around.
"You're right.. you're right." He said calming down.

You see, tomorrow is going to be Nalasia's and Luke's 5th anniversary. He decided it was time to pop the big question. While on their trip in Hawaii, he plans to do it.
"I'll talk to you later, we gotta pack up for our flight."
"Alright man, good luck." Woody took a breath.

In Hawaii — 6:30 PM. | day before leaving, [ staying for a week ].

"That wasn't even funny Luke!" Nalasia huffed. "If that coconut really hit my head, would you be laughing right now?!"
"It was your fa—face when you actually saw it coming down!" He said trying to talk in between his laughter.
"Chill out it's not gon' actually fall dowwwn, I know it isn't!" Luke mocked his soon to be fiancé.
"Shut up!" She crossed her arms, looking out the window.
"Oh you mad at me now?" He glanced over at her then putting his vision back on the road.
Nalasia remained silent, now he knew she was mad at him.

"Alright then, you won't be mad when we get to this restaurant." Luke said, knowing food always breaks her down, especially trying new ones.
'Lasia glanced at him, hearing the next location but stubbornly looked back out the window.
"Don't think I ain't see you look ova' here." He smirked.

7:00 PM.
"Hi, Welcome to Hawaiian Delicates! Are you the couple that had reservations for 7?"
"You got it." Luke nodded as Nalasia was too busy looking around the luxurious place.
The waitress smiled, leading them to their table. "You two are a gorgeous couple by the way!" She complimented.
"Thank you so much!" Nalasia smiled, she loved compliments. Especially about her & her boyfriend.
"Baby this place is nice!" She muttered to him in admiration & excitement to eat.
Luke chuckled, "My baby deserves the best." He took ahold of her hand.
"8:00, 8:00, 8:00.." The time repeated in his head, it was the time he planned it was going to happen.

10 minute of waiting..
"Hello, my name is Juliet and I will be your waiter! Are you two ready to order?" The waitress introduced holding her notepad to her chest.
Luke was about to open his mouth but 'Lasia beat him to it.
"Yes I would like.. your Poke, Loco moco, and Kaula Pork." She said hoping it was pronounced correctly.

"Okk.. and your drink?" Juliet wrote her order in her notepad.
"A Iced tea with lemon please."
"Alllright! And for you sir?" She looked over at Luke.
"I'll have your— Lomi-Lomi salmon? Spam musubi and Malasada."
All these names' he thought to himself while looking.
"And your drink?"
"The same thing as her—no lemon though."
Nalasia never understood why Luke never liked lemons, they aren't that bad (in her opinion).
"Your order will be done innn.. 30 minutes."
They nodded, excited & anxious for the taste when their food is done.

FF to 8:00 PM..
"Baby.. thank you for this whole trip. I really, really am enjoying it. Especially since it's with you.." 'Lasia said, truely in love with the person she's spent five years with. Yeah they had arguments, big ones, but they always worked it out. Never giving up on their love for each other.

"Lasia stop, you making me blush." Luke said biting his lip to keep him from smiling any bigger.
"I'm serious!" She laughed.
Luke looked at her, wondering how'd he get so lucky.
"Nalasia.. I been wanting to ask you something."

She looked at him, waiting for his question.
"So.. This really has been the best five years of my life. I don't know where I would be mentally if it wasn't for you. You brighten up my world and you always make my day.. even after the arguments we sometimes have. You are the most beautiful woman inside & out."

"And I was wondering if.."
Luke started to become on one knee, taking the 14 karat diamond ring out his pocket.
"Oh my god Luke.." Nalasia's eyes began to become watery as she put her hands over her mouth.
The restaurant became more quiet, as the customers noticed the event that was going on.
"..I could have the pleasure of you marrying me Nalasia Yoncé Wilson?" He opened up the ring box, repealing the sparkling diamond that waited for a finger to be set on. He felt sweat form on his head, nervous for her answer.

"Yes Luke! Yes!" 'Lasia nodded her head quickly as she started to shed tears from the thought that this was her dream and she'd been waiting so long.
The restaurant applauded the moment in adoration and happiness for the couple.
Luke's heart skipped a beat as he put the ring on her finger.

Now to be called fiancé & fiancée .. and then newlyweds.