can't stay away | dave east.

Cast
DAVE EAST - as ROMAN.
JADA PINKETT - as DENISE.
-
"I AM SO TIRED OF YOU ROME!" Denise argued as she pushed him.
"Don't put yo' hands on me D!"

They were yet in another argument like their last one wasn't a few weeks ago. No matter how many times they argued, somehow they still stayed together. Maybe it was the sex? Maybe it was their love for each other, in a toxic way? Guess we'll never know.

"Maybe if you'd stop checking out other woman in public, I wouldn't have to!" Denise crossed her arms.
Roman smacked his lips, "Fuck outta here, I don't be checking out no females."
Denise rolled her eyes at his denial. I watch you do it. Biting yo' lip and every fucking thing.

"And why you actin' like you Miss Innocent?! You forgot how I saw them niggas in yo' phone last week? Who was they Denise? Huh?" Rome said walking closer to her.
"I didn't even text them back Rome! I wouldn't cheat on you like you did me." She sighed.
"You still on that shit? How many times I gotta tell you I never fucked that girl?"
"Maybe if I didn't have to go on Instagram and see your best friend's story with you touching on her ass, I would actually believe you." Denise raised her eyebrow with her arms still crossed.

"I was drunk baby-You know I wouldn't have done it if I was in my right mind."
Denise shook her head in digust.
"You know what, maybe I should go cheat. Maybe I should go give a nigga a taste of this pus-"
Roman wrapped his tatted hand around Denise's neck, not too tight though-He didn't wanna actually hurt her.
She shut her mouth quickly, looking up at him.

"Now you talkin' out yo' neck D. No nigga ever gettin' they hands on my pussy. Just like no girl has gotten they hands on yo' dick. You understand me?"
Denise managed to contain her smile-and also the fact she started making a puddle in her lace panties.
"Yes daddy.." She answered in a quieter voice.
"Speak up when you talking bae."
"Yes daddy." Denise said a little louder.
Rome bit his lip before tongue kissing her.
"Now get yo' ass into that bedroom."

-
"You love me mama? Huh?" Rome asked in Denise's ear as he stroked her deeply, reaching her stomach if he wanted to.
Denise had her mouth wide open from pleasure & her eyes shut.
"Yes daddy I love you so fuckin' much!" She moaned feeling herself about to cum again for the 3rd time.
"Anybody gon' fuck you like I can?" He teased, going faster & harder, putting his hand around her neck.
Her walls tightened around his shaft as she felt herself about to cum.
"F-Fuck no baby!" Denise's legs shook as she gripped the sheets, creaming all over his dick.
Rome groaned at the feeling, only making her wetter.
"S-Shit Denise.. pussy so fuckin' good," He said grinding in and out her stomach, repeatedly.
"Mm, Rome I-I can't take itt!" She whined, trying to use her hand to put out some.
He took her hand and placed it behind her back. "Move yo' hand and see what happen."
Denise's eyes rolled into the back of her head as her face went into the pillow.
Rome grabbed onto her waist, only giving him more advantage to take control.

He lightly moaned, feeling himself about to nut.
"Where you want me to nut at?" He breathlessly asked.
"I got a Plan B.."
Already knowing what that means, it only took a few more seconds before Roman filled her walls with his cum, deeply.
"Fuck I love you Denise.." He said almost moaning it out. Luckily catching himself-'thugs don't do that'.
"I love you too baby.."

Okay, maybe it was the sex keeping them together..
-