feenin' | y'lan noel.

Cast
Y'LAN NOEL — as HIMSELF.
FOXY BROWN — as FAITH.

"MM RIGHT THERE BABY.." Faith moaned in her sleep. She was dreaming about her and her fiancé having sex. He had been at work a lot more, considering the promotion he got.
"Oo fuck I'm about to cum!" She sleep-talked as in her dream, she was riding him. "Mm Y'lan!"
Right after that—she woke up, reaching down to her panties to feel the soak of her cream from her actually cumming.
"Damn not again.." She sighed, checking the time on her phone.
9:14 PM.

Faith got up from the silk sheet bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower. Which resulted in her—masturbating again. Thinking of the body of her man, his white teeth and smile, how many times he made her cum when he fucked her, drove her crazy.
"Come home already.." She sighed as she sat on the living room couch, drinking a glass of wine.

10:30 PM.
Y'lan locked the door, taking a breath in tiredness. He turned around to see Faith in front of him, causing him to jump a little. "God, Faith don't scare me like t-" He was interrupted by her lips crashing into his. Her hands went onto his firm chest, as she smoothly unbuttoned the few buttons of his shirt.
"Baby I'm tired from work, do you think we could—" Y'lan tried to talk faintly through her seductive move.
Faith put a her finger over his lips, "I'll do everything."
She proceeded to take off his belt and slide off his pants to see his aroused luxury.

Faith bit her lip before taking it out and placing her warm mouth on it.
His eyes slowly closed in pleasure as his head went against the wall. "F-Faith.."
"Mm.." She moaned against his dick as her mouth became wetter the more she went up and down, tasting it.
Faith twirled her tongue around the top, where he's most sensitive.
Y'lan's hand went through her straight, black hair as he let out a shaky breath, turning into a moan.
Considering the couple had been together for about 5 years, nothing was held back when it came to any type of sexual intercourse.

Faith's lower body twisted a little, her getting more turned on.
She lifted back up beginning to make out with him again, untieing her silky robe.
Y'lan's hands traveled under her legs and he lifted her up, causing his friend to slide into hers.
Faith bit her lip to keep from moaning so loud when he entered.
"You know you don't have to hold back," He whispered in her ear, she held onto him for support as he slowly bounced her up and down. Faith's eyes rolled to the back of her head, laying her head in his neck.
"Mm you feel so good baby.." He gassed, kissing on her neck.
"T-Thank you da- Ah!" Faith squealed, feeling him hit her spot the deeper he went.
"Am I hitting your spot? Huh?" Y'lan teased.
"Y-Y-Yes!" She managed to say, going closer to her climax. Her legs tightened around his waist, feeling weak.

He knew she was starting to so he quickly walked over to their couch and placed Faith on her back.
"You're so gorgeous," He complimented, beginning to make out with her, considering the position they were in.
"Mmph.." She moaned in the kiss. Her legs shook, finally finishing.
Feeling the tightening around her walls then the wetness after she cummed, he did the same—deeply inside.
They'd been trying to make a baby anyway.