successful but troubled | lance gross.

Cast
LANCE GROSS — as CALVIN.
GOLDEN BROOKS — as JUSTINE.

"DID YOU REALLY HAVE TO do that tonight Justine?" Calvin said angrily as he unbuttoned his white tux shirt.
"Well I'm sorry to inform you Calvin but I'm not gonna kiss ass because he's the biggest donor in the event!" She retorted, smiling sarcastically.
"You literally told the man to stop talking because he sounded as boring as the charity event!" Calvin reminded, still in disbelief.
"He had been talking for two hours straight Calvin, if nobody was gonna say it then I was." Justine threw her hands up in the air.
"We might not even get the donation for the store now.." He scoffed, stripping down from his suit to his underwear and heading to their large closet.

Calvin is a successful store owner and his wife, Justine, is a lawyer. They're as social media claims, a power couple. A few weeks ago, a couple of racist white kids vandalized & robbed his clothing store at midnight just because it's a black owner. Extremely stupid right? They broke out half of the windows, atleast $4,000 of clothes were stolen, and they graffitied "White Men Wears The Suits!".

"What is the big deal Calvin? It's not like we didn't get Donna Moore and Roman Senior to agree to donate about 5,000 dollars!" She shouted.
Calvin clenched his jaw, biting his lip from saying something he'll regret later. He turned around to face her, now wearing a set of dark blue silky pajamas.
"Do you not think I'm grateful for that? You know what, I'm not arguing with you tonight Justine. It's been a long night and I'm tired. Let's just continue this—in the morning."
Justine raised her eyebrow, "Oh yeah! Let's continue this in the morning, it'll solve all our problems and we'll never argue again!" She said sarcastically, folding her hands together.
Calvin basically ignored her as he walked into their bathroom, preparing to brush his teeth.

"Oh- So you ignoring me now? Huh Calvin? Then ignore me for the rest of the night! Type of husband you are.." She gritted through her teeth as she snatched up her purse, stomping out the room.
He put down the toothbrush, sighing before following in behind her. "Justine baby—wait!"
"Oh so now you're paying attention?!" She said, going down the stairs.
"Baby I'm sorry, it's just been a long night! Come on back to the bedroom please."
Justine stopped in her tracks and turned around. "I'm so tired of this Cal! We've been arguing every night and we haven't had sex in months! I really am starting to give up.." She confessed, crossing her arms with her head down.
Calvin lifted up her chin, forcing her to look in his eyes. "We can and will get through this J."

"But what if we get tired of each other and-" She rambled.
He quieted her with a kiss. "Don't even talk like that," He pecked her again.
"You know I'm not anything without you.. I would be a mess with you, Justine  Anderson."
She blushed, "I would be a mess with you, Calvin Anderson."
He smirked, "I love you so much Justine."
"I love you too baby, sorry I'm a little hard to deal with sometimes.."
"We're married for a reason right?"