FTT | cinderella | rome flynn.

FTT - Fairy Tale Twisted
FTT is a short series of the original princess fairytales but just my version :).

CastROME FLYNN — as ROMAN HIGHLAND

Cast
ROME FLYNN — as ROMAN HIGHLAND.
YOUR CHOICE — as ROBIN/CINDERELLA.

"WILL THAT BE all for you sir?" Robin asked writing down the old man's order on her notepad.
"Yes thank you sweetie." Robin gave a smile before giving the order to the chef. 
"That's your last order for tonight Robin, see you tomorrow." Robin's manager, Jamie, sent her off.
"Yes ma'am. Thank you!" Robin nodded. She went to the back to change from her uniform to her normal clothes.
Looking on her phone to see her Uber was a few away, she stood in the front of the workplace.

11:30 PM.
"Momma I'm home.." She shouted as she walked into the house.
"Bout time Robin! You need to clean the kitchen & your sister's room!" She shouted back.
Robin sighed at the command. It's not even my room..
She went through this almost every night. Even when her entitled stepsister is home.
Before her father died, it was never like this. He married her now stepmom a few years after her real mother died. It was a emotional time for both. Out of vulnerability, her father fell into the arms of her stepmom. When they got married, at first she was a very nice woman. But the more alone they got, the more Robin noticed her true personality.

Being extremely tired from extra shifts, she'd hope if she asked her mom to skip cleaning tonight she'd say yes.
Robin hesitantly stepped to her stepmom's door.
"What is it Robin?" She opened the door with a soft smile.
"I-I was wonderin' maybe I could just rest in tonight? I'm tired from my extra s-"
"I have been tired of looking at your ugly face everytime you come in this house but have I complained? No!"
Robin put her head down in embarrassment. Her self esteem become lower and lower each time she was insulted by her horrible stepmom. She was truly just jealous she didn't look as beautiful as Robin at her age.
"Y-Yes ma'am, I'll start now." She said softly.
"Good. And shut my door!"

I hope there isn't a lot of dishes.. She thought to herself.
Robin put her hair in a bun and a pair of gloves before she started her duties.

"Mommy can we go to see the castle one day?" 8 year old Robin asked her mom while they played with dolls.
"Why do that when there's a princess right in front of me?" Tiana poked her nose as she smiled at her beautiful daughter.
"I..I'm a princess?" Robin pointed to herself in confusion.
"Yes you are baby. Daddy and I's royal princess. Don't you ever forget it."

Robin's body awoke from it being shook by her stepsister.
"Robin get up! You've overslept lazy!" She scoffed.
Robin's hand moved her hair out her face and looked at the time on her small alarm clock.
9:00 AM.
I'm a hour late! She panicked.
Robin practically jumped out her twin bed to rush for her clothes and brushing her teeth.
She grabbed her bag and headed out the door.

9:30 AM.
"Robin! Where have you been?" Jamie scolded.
"Sorry I ov-"
"You know what, it doesn't really matter right now. Just get in your apron, we have a big customer comin' in." She interrupted.
"Oh well—O-Okay."
She did as said and came back out to see all the employees in a crowd around the manager.

"As you all know," Jamie started. "The royals are back in town."
Really?
"And to our surprise.. one of the royals, the prince, is visiting this restaurant."
The employees gasped and immediately starting talking to each other about the news.
"He's expected to come in a hour from now."
"Oh God.." Robin said to herself in surprise.
"..And I need someone to serve him." Jamie said, raising her brow. "And I would like that someone to be Robin."
Robin's head perked up in confusion. "Me?"
Everyone looked at her then the manager with the same mood. "Robin?"

She stepped up more to Robin. "You have the best reviews in serving for this restaurant Robin."
"B-But do you really think I'm fit for serving a prince? I mean—" She insecurely rambled.
"I know you're fit. Doesn't everyone agree?" Jamie turned back to the workers.
Some people nodded, some shrugged—it was overrall a yes.

TO BE CONTINUED.