marriage rocks | trevor jackson.

"YOU MAY KISS the bride!" Trevor and Sincere happily kissed each other. Ready for all their years to come. Especially the honeymoon.
You see, when Trevor & Sincere started dating, Trevor told her he promised himself and his parents that he would save himself for marriage.
Sincere being not being a virgin, it was kind of hard for her but she agreed & stayed loyal to him. Both were excited the last day of the honeymoon was the night.

Hermosa Cove, Jamaica.- Last day of the honeymoon..

"Are you ready Trevor?" Sincere asked him in his ear.
"Y-Yes.." He said nervously, but truely he was ready.
Sincere took a short breath before getting on top of him and unbuttoning his shirt.
She took off the robe that hid her lavender-colored lingerie and started kissing from his lips to his stomach.
Trevor pulled off his pants and Sincere turned to a missionary position.
He looked at her and she nodded her head, signaling to put it in.

"Mm fuck Trev— faster!" Sincere moaned into the pillow. There were on their 2nd round and she felt like she was worn out but Trevor seemed to have a lot of stamina. Sincere was in all fours as he pounded into her mercilessly.
"Fuck baby I'm about to cum again!"
"Hold it babe— I'm about to cum too.." Trevor breathlessly replied.
"I-I'll try-"
Next thing you know, Sincere cummed on Trevor's member and he cummed inside of her.
Both laid next to each other tiredly with their hands intertwined with each other.
And they slowly fell asleep, with the pleasure of ultimately enjoying their honeymoon together.