requested tutor | keith powers.

"GIONA YOU'RE FAILING THIS SEMESTER." I stressed, hearing the teacher talk about my grades.
"Then w-what should I do?"
"Well.. I could ask Keith Powers to tutor you. He has the highest grades in his classes."
Giona groaned at the thought of Keith Powers. They didn't have the best history because of his teacher pet act.
"Is this my only option?"
"Yes— unless you want Ms. James to tutor you."
— FYI : Nobody likes Ms. James .

"..When's the soonest time Keith can tutor me?"

Wednesday, 3:00 PM.

"Let's just get this done quick because I really don't want to be here Keith."
"You don't have to be so mean Giona." He scoffed, pushing up his glasses.
"What are the subjects you need help on?"
"Algebra and Science."
"Well, let's get started.."

4:00 PM.
"Our hour session is over, hopefully this cleared up some things for your.. dumb brain."
"Why thank you for the encouragement!" I said sarcastically. "— And yes, it did help me. Thank you."
Keith nods, taking off his glasses to clean them.
He honestly have any lady he wanted if he wasn't so into the books.
We starting packing up,
"I'll see you at the same time tomorrow Giona."
I nodded, bringing my book strap to my shoulder. I began to walk out the library until I felt a hand gently grab onto my wrist. I stopped and turned my head to see Keith.

"Is there something el-"
"Would you like to go out sometime?"
"I- um.. W-Where did this question come from Keith?"
"Look I know we hate each other and all but, I've only haven't liked you because you don't like me.. I-I actually always thought you were really pretty and had a big crush on you."
At this point I thought I was dreaming. Was I dreaming?
"That's really.. sweet Keith. You really aren't a bad guy. I guess since I've never got to really know you I just went off what I knew.."
Keith scratches the back of his neck,
"So w-what do you say?"
".. I'll think about it."