attention | ginuwine.

Cast
GINUWINE — as DAMION.
BEYONCÉ (young bey) — as VIOLET.

11:00 PM.
VIOLET WAS STARTING to become sexually frustrated and tired of waiting for Damion to come home late from the studio each day. Knowing Damion was a loyal man, she had no worry he was doing something else. He had been so busy making new music, when he came home he was tired enough to go to sleep by the time he got his clothes off. Which resulted in them not having sex in a few months. Don't get it wrong, Violet supported her man to the fullest. But sometimes the nights got lonely.
She fixed herself into her silky nightgown and got into bed, starting to scroll on her phone. Violet heard footsteps and the door close, knowing that was Damion.
"I'm home baby! Where you at?" He shouted.
"I'm in the bedroom!" Violet shouted back.
Damion came to the bedroom, looking fine as ever to her. "You about to go to sleep?"
"Yes.. I got tired of waiting for you." She sighed putting down her phone.
He took off his pants and jacket and laid down beside her. "You know I don't be meaning to come home so late V.."
"Yeah but you do. And the nights get lonely sometimes Damion. It's like you don't give me no more attention.."
It was silent for a moment.

"The album I'm working on come out in a week.. that means I'll be home earlier than usual. I'm sorry for stressing you baby.." Damion grabbed ahold of Violet's face. He stared into her eyes before kissing his lips—which started up a make out session.
Violet moaned into the kisses, starting to feel hotter the more they kissed.
"Fuck girl I missed you.." Damion mumbled, bringing up her nightgown.
"I missed you too D.." Violet seductively replied.
He slid down his underwear revealing his hard member. Damion spreaded open Violet's legs and slowly entered her. Violet gasped, feeling him stretch her out. Damion moaned softly as he grinded in and out of her. "Fuck Violet.."
Violet's face went into his neck, scratching Damion's back naturally.
"Mm baby, you hitting my spot!" She squeaked.

Hearing that, he went faster and harder. Making the headboard hit against the wall & Violet moan louder, "Shit—Damion I'm cumming!" Her legs shook as she creamed all over his dick, making her legs weaker.
"Turn over." Damion commanded and Violet used all her strength to do as he said. By the time she did so, Damion pounded deeply into her, her sounds covered by the pillows. The inside walls of her vagina tightened around his dick, coming close to cumming again.
Damion groaned in pleasure from the feeling, "Shit V, don't do that.."
"Mm D, I-I'm cumming again.." She said as her eyes rolled to the back of her head.
"Let's cum together baby.. let's cum together.." He whispered into Violet's ear.
The both of them cummed on each other, their loud sounds filling the room. Damion laid on top of her, breathlessly. He rolled over to his backside and looking at her, in love.
"Wanna take a shower together?"