cookout | lee barney.

// requested by  Simply_Myaaa ☪️.

Cast
LEE BARNEY — as LEON.
JILL MARIE JONES — as JAZLYN.
MARSAI MARTIN — as LIZZY.
CALEB MCLAUGHLIN — as HIMSELF.

"COME ON KIDS LETS GO," Jazlyn yelled from the front of the house, standing at the door.
"You heard your mom!" Leon joined in, standing at the door with her.
Lizzy and Caleb rushed up to the living room fully dressed and their phone and headphones in their hands.
"We're ready." They said in unison.
They all headed to the family car, ready to go to their traditional family cookout that was held every year.
"I can't wait to see cousin Ciara and Jordan," Caleb said to Lizzy as they got into the car.
"Right, if it wasn't for them and the food—"
"We can hear you two back there." Leon said, interrupting their shady conversation.
They shutted up, leaning back in the seat and putting on their headphones, looking at each other and giggling before doing so.

"Thanks for coming!" One of the family members welcomed as they walked to the patio.
Jazlyn politely smiled, "You know we wouldn't have missed it."
"All the food is over there—grab a plate and spoon or fork." She pointed out.
"And it's nice to see your beautiful children again!"
Caleb & Lizzy looked up from their phones and fakely smiled at their aunt—supposedly their aunt.
The married couple nodded in joy of her compliment. "Thank you Gina."
"Mom can we please go to the food? I'm really hungry—" Lizzy pleaded.
"Yeah me too—" Caleb agreed.
"Maybe if you two were patient," She gritted through her teeth. "We would already be there."
They looked down, continuing to walk closer and closer to the food with their mom and dad.

//
"This tastes amazing!" Leon said, stuffing his mouth with food.
"I would've understood you if you weren't doing one of my peeves." Jazz said with sarcasm, playfully rolling her eyes.
"Sorry baby," He said wiping his mouth with a napkin.
The kids laughed at them both as they also ate.
Then music from the house speakers started to play. Old school music.
"Is that what I think it is baby?" Leon asked her knowingly.
Jazlyn looked at him and smiled, "That's our songgg.."
"Oh no." Lizzy muttered, knowing what song it was too.
"They about to dance.. embarrassingly.." Caleb facepalmed himself, muttering also.
Their parents got up to the middle of the patio.

Oh, my love
A million days in your arms is never too much
I just don't wanna stop
Too much, never too much, never too much, never too much.

"Remember this song played on our first date?" Jazz bit her lip, connecting her hands to her husband's.
"One of the best days of my life." Leon said leaning in to kiss his wife on the lips.
She smirked as she rolled her hips against his waist.
"Oh you wanna do this in front of family?" He asked playfully as he grabbed her waist with guide.
"Yes, Yes I do," She giggled. "They know what a married couple look like."
"This is embarrassing." Lizzy and Caleb said in unison, shaking their heads.
"Your parents are getting it on man!" Their older cousins laughed as they sat down near them.
The two teens looked at their parents then look at each other and started laughing.
"That's them I guess."

(I know this was short, sorry😩.)