my mechanic | mario barrett.

Cast
MARIO — as JUDAS.
NIA LONG — as MONICA.

"HEAD TO THAT OFFICE to confirm the payment. One of our other mechanics should be back there for the moment," The worker informed, pointing in the direction she was requested to go.
Monica nodded, walking towards the office. She peeked inside the office to see who was inside.

Monica bit her lip, happy with the man she saw. Judas. He was one of the finest men she ever laid her eyes on. Judas was polite but shy when it came to talking to women like Monica. Especially women like Monica.

She laid two knocks on the wooden door.
Judas looked up to see Monica at it, he started smiling on the inside but kept his composure.

"Hi Monica." He greeted.
She walked inside, "Hey Judas—"
It sent chills up his spine how his name rolled off her tongue and sent chills up hers. "—I'm here to take my car out the shop?" Monica trailed off, standing at the desk.

"Oh um, y-yeah—they're right here.." He said handing the paper to her. She took out the pen she occupied and laid the paper on the desk for a harder surface. And a tease. Monica had been wearing a dress at the moment, revealing enough to show her boobs in vision if she leaned down. She had on a jean jacket to cover but when she saw Judas, it was placed on the coat rack outside the office.
Judas noticed the view, trying hard to keep himself from staring. Imagine how they would feel in hands.. He thought to himself.
It's not like you would ever get a chance Judas. What would a financial advisor want with a mechanic? He sighed, looking at his unachievable dream girl (or atleast he thought).

"Is there something wrong Mr. Judas?" She said, letting him know she saw him looking.
"Oh no, no nothings wrong Miss." He cleared his throat, looking away.
Monica smiled to herself, handing the paper back to him. "See you later J." She waved, looking at him up and down. Boy the things I would do to you . .

JUDAS

"Why won't you just ask her out man?" Judas' friend, Eric, asked.
"Because I feel like she would reject me. Maybe the tension is just something in my imagi-" He tried to reason.
"If it's there, it's there J. The way you talk about her, I thought y'all were already dating! Sometimes you have to take chances." Eric advised.
"..You're right. I have her personal number, I'll call her by the end of the night."
//
10:00 PM.
Judas looked at his phone, as he just typed in the keypad. "Just have to click green button now.." He said to himself, hesitant. After a few mins more of procrastinating, he finally clicked the call button.

MONICA

Monica laid in her queen size bed, reading a book with her glasses on. She was startled by the ringing of her phone. Who's calling at this time? She picked up her phone to see a unknown number. Another scammer.. let's troll them a bit. Hehe.
"Hello?"
"Hey! It's uh—Judas. From the mechanic shop."
Wow way better than a scammer, A walking meal.
"Oh hi! I'm guessing there's no problem because you're callin' from my personal..?" She questioned. Like I give a fu-
"Oh nope, I just have a.. question."
"Ask away.." She said closing her book and laying her reading glasses on her dresser.
"Ok well.. I think you're very beautiful Monica and I was wondering.."
It's coming, it's coming!
".. If you would like to go ou-"
"Yes!" She answered a little too quickly. "I mean um—yes whenever you're available."

Judas smiled to himself in excitement. "How about Friday night?"

Friday night, 8:30 PM.
"No I'm not scared!" Monica denied.
"Then why don't you wanna go on the Ferris wheel? Huh?" Judas teased.
There were currently on a carnival date, one of Monica's favorite places to go to. Which happened to be Judas' too.
"Being in the air makes me sick." She whined. "Can we go on the teacups?"
"Only if you go on the Ferris wheel." He persuaded, raising his eyebrow.
"..Fine." She mumbled.
"Only because I love the teacups."

//
I shouldn't have agreed to this. Monica thought to herself as the ferris wheel continued to rotate.
"You look gorgeous tonight Monica." Judas randomly blurted.
She blushed, "Thank you Judas. You look very fine yourself."
He chuckled, "I'm really enjoying this time with you. I was scared for your answer when I called."
She tilted her head, "Why so?"
He sighed, "I'd always call you my 'unachievable' dream girl. Because you're a successful advisor and I'm just a mechan-"
Monica interrupted his rambling with a kiss on the lips. "That doesn't matter to me Judas." She softly said, looking him in the eyes. "That doesn't matter to me at all."
Judas blushed, surprised by the kiss. "Sorry for rambling.."
She giggled, "It's ok handsome. You're my mechanic."