need you | devante swing.

Cast
DEVANTE SWING — as CORI.
LIL' KIM (90s) — as DENISE.

"COME ON BABY PICK UP THE PHONE.." Denise whined, as she heard the phone of her boyfriend, well, ex-boyfriend if he doesn't let her explain what happened.

You see, while Denise was in the club one night, drunken off about 4 shots of tequila. She had danced with a guy and guess he took it the wrong way and kissed her, trying to make out.
Now, D was drunk but not that drunk.
Coincidently one of her boyfriend's homeboys were there and saw her and took the picture of them kissing and sent it to him.

You should know how that ended up in her moving out.
So she is currently stated at her best friend's house.
"You know what, fuck it. I'm finna pull up."
Denise mumbled some other things while she picked up her keys and walked out the door.
//
De stood at Cori's door, knocking on it three times. After about 3 mins, she heard footsteps come towards the door.

Here comes my babbbyyyy.. She sang in her head, quoting Usher, but became serious again once the doorknob started to twist.
And there stood the man she was in love with.
"Ye.. Dede what you doin' here man?" Cori said with a now, irritated expression on his face.
"Can you let me explain what actually happened Cori?" Denise said in honesty.

"I think that picture is all I need." He said blandly, about to close the door.
She stopped the door from closing, "Now look, all because of a picture that your home-wrecking 'friend' sent doesn't mean I cheated on you. That nigga has been trying to fuck me ever since you introduced me to him. I love you Cori and you still calling me by my nickname only tells me you still love me too and youde just being stubborn! Now it would make sense if you would just let me in so I can explain!" She sternly ranted.

Damn I forgive you baby.. He thought, softening up. He loved when she got like that—just never said it. Cori looked at her for one more moment before opening up the door again.
//
"Sorry baby.. In the back of my mind I knew I should've believed you." Cori said feeling dumb after listening to the real story. "Why didn't you tell me about Wayne?"
"I felt like you wouldn't believe me.." Denise shrugged, crossing her arms.
He bit his lip, "Yes I would've D. He's always been a playa anyways. Especially a woman stealer one." He cleared his throat.
She raised her eyebrow, "Really?"

"In highschool, he fucked the principal's wife."
Well damn. Denise said in her head while her mouth went wide open. "Wow.."

Cori laughed, "I know! It was crazy! Close your mouth before something goes in it." He smirked.
De smacked his arm, "You're nasty."
Cori smiled and kissed her on the lips, biting her bottom. "Only for you baby, you know I need you."