change the game | tupac.

Cast
TUPAC — as HIMSELF.
AALIYAH HAUGHTON — as NAOMI.

"NIE! SLOW DOWN girl!" I sighed knowing that was the voice of 'Pac. He is the captain of the basketball team and one of the biggest playas in college. Such a trip but so fine.
"Damn you walk fast—."
I pushed up my glasses, "What do you want Tupac?"
He smiled at me. "Damn why you actin' so mean? My lil' nerd candy.." I rolled my eyes at the nickname he called me because of my glasses. I hated it.
"What is up 'Pac? And stop calling me that!"
He chuckles, "You goin' to Jaydar's party on Saturday? I heard it's gon be jumpin'.."
"No I'm not. I have to study for the exams."

Pac smacked his lips. "Look gorgeous I know you gotta pass and shit—but we all gotta have fun sometimes. And plus, you can go with me." He smirked, rubbing one hand of top of the other.
"More like a minus." I scoffed.
"Why you gotta play so hard to get Naomi? Damn atleast give a nigga a chance.."
I groaned, "Bye 'Pac, see you at your next game." I waved, starting to walk away.
"Let me take you out and you can see me at practice too!" He shouted the farther I walked.
I smiled to myself and arrived to 3rd period.

After classes— about 8:00 PM.
"Oh come on Nie! You can have a break tonight.." My dormmate, Jayda, whined trying to convince me to come to the party Tupac was talking about earlier.
"But I-"
"Aht! No buts! You coming with me. We gon' get you some cutty tonight.."
I huffed, "Ok.. fine. But I'm not having sex with any dude!"
"Not even 'Pac?" She teased.
I blushed, "S-Shut up!"
Jayda laughed, "You know you been crushing on him since sophomore year."
I rolled my eyes, she wasn't lying. The only reason I never got with Pac is because of his ways, I'd be insecure if we got together.
".. Just— when's this party?"

At the party—11:00 PM.
"Biggie, Biggie, Biggie, can't you see?
Sometimes your words just hypnotize me
And I just love your flashy ways
Guess that's why they broke, and you're so paid
Biggie, Biggie, Biggie, can't you see? (Uh-huh)
Sometimes your words just hypnotize me (Hypnotize)
And I just love your flashy ways (Uh-huh)
Guess that's why they broke, and you're so paid (Ha)."

Hypnotize by Biggie blasted throughout the party entrance.
"This place boomin'!" Jayda shouted so I could hear her above the music.
"And do you see all the frat niggas?! Oh yeah we finna jam tonight!" I laughed at her excitement.
"Ima be sittin' on one of the couches." I announced.

"Ight Nie, but still have you some fun!"
I nodded, knowing I probably would be on it the whole time.
I got me a shot and sat down.
"Well, well, well. Ain't it my nerd candy.."
A deep, raspy voice said from behind me that sent chills up my spine. Tupac.
I looked up at him. "Hi 'Pac."
He sat beside me. He smelt so good.
"What you doin' hea'? I thought you said you was studying tonight. We could've came in here lookin' like a couple.." He flirted.

"I'm only here because Jayda wanted me to. I don't even like parties.." I confessed.
"You tryna go on the balcony then?" He sinked his bottom lip into his mouth.
I raised my eyebrow, "And why would we do that?"
He rolls his eyes, already knowing how I'm thinkin.
"I'm not gon' try nothing 'ight? I just wanna get to know you better Naomi.. Much quieter up there anyway."
He probably says that to all his women.
I stared at him for a moment debating should I go.
"Lead me to it."

"You're right, it is really quiet out here." I agreed leaning on the rail of the balcony.
"I wouldn't lie to you girl." He said joining  me. I slightly smiled at his reply.
"Now I'ma ask you again—why we still ain't gone out yet Nie?"
I sighed, "Because of the way you get around 'Pac."
"And what if I wanna change the way I get around?"
"Why should I believe you?" I looked at his face.
Pac takes a frustrated breath, "Can't you see I want you Naomi? Huh? Can't you see how bad I want yo' ass?"
I stayed silent, unable to give him a response.

"I been so busy chasing you around, I almost forgot other females existing & wantin' me."
Tupac held my chin so I could look at him directly. Is it hot out here?
"I'm willing to try to change the way I act.. for you. Something about you.. I need it in my life. You understand?"
I shyly looked away. ".. I-I guess.."
He gave me that signature smile.
"You still not gon' let me take you on that date beautiful?"