video fever | nas.

⤷ request from gincity 🌇.

Wednesday..

"He really really really work my body
He really really really turned me out
He really really really got to gut me
He really really made me scream and shout
He really taught me how to work my body
He really taught me how to go down south
He really really tried to hurt me hurt me
I really love his thug and gangsta style."
Played the last part of the song 'Oochie Wally' with Nas, well that's all Egypt really focused on for the video she was dancing in. He was her celeb crush after all, she almost passed out when she saw him in person.
"Annnd cut. Great video everyone," Said the director. "You can all pack up and go home."
Egypt nodded, wiping the sweat off her forehead & putting her thick hair into a ponytail. As she's getting her bag, she feels somebody staring at her in the corner of her eye.
Egypt turns to see Nas looking at her, licking his bottom lip. Out of nervousness, she quickly turns back around.
Surely he wasn't looking at me, no way he was—
"Excuse me.."
She slowly turns around, panicking at the sound of his deep voice.
"Y-Yes Mr. Nas?"
"You don't gotta call me that.. But I was wondering, where you learn to dance like that?"
Oh my god he's really talking to me.. he's so much finer up close..
"I learned it from my mother & a few professional classes."
"Oh, what's ya' name?"
"E-Egypt.."
"Egypt.. I like that. You're real beautiful. Might if I take your number ma'?"
Breathe Egypt..Breathe.
".. How about I take yours?"
Nas smiles. "Lemme see ya' phone."

Friday, 8:30 PM.

"Where is my lipstick?! Oh come on I can't find my eyeliner either! I'll just use some lipgloss & mascara.." Egypt sighed, she was currently getting ready for the date her & Nas were about to go on.
She looked at the black leather dress she sported.
I look like a hooker.. I'll just wear a jacket over this.
"Whew, ok Egypt he's right outside, don't make a fool of yourself.." She said to herself in the mirror, putting a final touch to her blond box braids.
Egypt double checked her house before heading out to Nas' Cadillac, smiling to herself that she's actually going out with a guy she thought would never look her way..
"You look gorgeous.. ready to go?"