boyfriend #2 | d'angelo.

Cast
D'ANGELO — as DAMAZI.
WHITNEY HOUSTON (8Os) — as ROSETTE.

"I LITERALLY JUST WALKED into the house Hakeem!" Rose irritately exclaimed as she took off her coat.
"Did you not see how many times I called you Rose?"
She rolled her eyes, "My phone was on silent. You know I had that important meeting today."
"But damn you couldn't call me after you got out?"
I don't even know why I deal with this man anymore. 3 years of nothing.
"Maybe because I was too busy dealing with the new client case I have to do so." Rosette gritted through her teeth, taking off her heels.
Hakeem sighed, "You know what I'm sorry baby. Work just been stressing me out and we haven't spent as much time together lately. I just sometimes think I'm losing you—you know?" He said softly, placing his hands onto her waist.
You might just be right! She thought to herself.

"It's okay because you're not. Work has been stressing me out too.."
"How about we uh.. take some of that stress off huh?" He flirted, running his finger over her lip.
Six minutes doesn't take off much stress.
Rose fakely smiled before letting him kiss her.

1:15 AM.
Rosette laid in the bed with the sheets covering her breasts as she stared at the ceiling. Hakeem's snores went all throughout the bedroom. "I didn't even get to cum." She mumbled.
I need the real. Rose picked up her phone to call her stress reliever, Damazi.
He had been like a boyfriend number 2 for her. No arguments, deep conversations, and hours long worth of sex. No complications.
She walked to the kitchen to talk—
"Hey beautiful." Rose bit her lip at the sound of his deep voice.

"Hey 'Mazi. You uh.. doing anything right now?"
"Nah.. why you want some dick? You wanna talk?" He asked casually.
"It sounds so.. nasty saying it." She rolled her eyes playfully, even if he obviously didn't see.
Mazi sucked his teeth, "Girl, come on over hea'."

2:30 AM.
Rosette grabbed up her bronze handbag on the arm of the couch. It hurt because she was sore but hey, can't have the toy without a price.
"Thanks Damazi. I enjoyed it, like always.." She slightly smiled, standing towards his door.

His tongue went over his bottom lip as he admired how beautiful she was. The sound of her voice always sent butterflies to his stomach and he'd sometimes think about Rose when he woke up. Mazi always tried to convince himself they're just fuck buddies but, deep down he knew he wish they were something more. After his last girlfriend, he felt love wasn't there for him anymore. Sure anyone would after she cheated with two of your supposedly 'homeboys'.

"Anytime baby. Come here," He signaled with his finger.
Rosette slowly came closer, confused why he said so.
She looked up at him, considering his 6"2 frame while she stood at 5"7.
Mazi smirked before grabbing her chin and tongue kissing her.

"Mmph—" Rose mumbled inbetween putting her hands on his chest for support, becoming weak in the knees.
He let go, licking his lips after.
"Wha—What was that for? You know we don't do kissing.." She reminded while bashfully looking down.
"Just wanted to taste you again.. you mind?" He flirted.
Rose blushed, her heart rate fastening. She never felt like this with Hakeem.
"I um—gotta go," She cleared her throat & the large tension.
As she turned to leave, Damazi grabbed her arm gently. "You know.. you should leave him Rose. You deserve a better man.."
She looked down at his hand then back up at him. "And who's the better man?"
"You know who's the better man Rosette." Mazi said in a obvious tone, raising his eyebrow.
"..Y-You like me 'Mazi?"
"..I think I.. l-love you, Rose." He said with hesitation.
Rose's look shortly turned into a big grin.
"I.. love you too Damazi." She said softly.
"Then call that sucka' up and end it." He mumbled, becoming nervous by the eye contact they shared.
She bit her lip, "You got it baby."
Rosette got out her cellphone, dialing his number.
"Hey 'Keem.. we need to talk babe."