I 26: T A K O Y A K I

26

T A K O Y A K I

❝𝗕𝗿𝗮𝘁, 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗵❞

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ʸ/ⁿ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ

It has been two weeks since new year, and they've started to rebuild the tea shop again.

I offered to help them financially, but of course, Levi had to decline. I tried being stubborn and let him take it, but he was even more stubborn.

Petra and Eren hasn't been coming with us lately. We haven't walked home all together, and it would always be me, Levi and Hanji. Sometimes Erwin would join, rarely.

I've learnt about Levi these past two weeks from his mother. How he never like any haircut other than an undercut, and how he would clean much more than his mother. She did show me some baby pictures of him, causing him to blush a bright shade of red.

Petra has been more distant lately, muttering to herself, and often seen spacing out. I tried reaching out to her, asking what's wrong, but she only responds with, 'family problems'. So I left it at that. It's not my part to meddle, unless she asks for help.

Eren however, Has been busy, he said that my book is being published, which I'm proud and happy at, and informed us that he is starting a new book with it.

Hanji, is still Hanji. Constant teasing and hugs, I tried teasing her about having a special someone, and she blushed and muttered words like, 'Erwin? No, i-'.

Since the tea shop hasn't been rebuild fully yet, both of them didn't have any work until next week.

I offered to let them stay in the book shop and let them help, but they obviously denied, thinking that Hanji might cause a ruckus into the peaceful book shop.

They visited a few times, Hanji getting immediately bored. She would usually head home, or get food from the convenience store.

Well, more time with Levi I guess.

He enjoys the quiet time there, but I often see him staring at his tea shop, across the street. He looks bothered by it. Of course he would, it was his dream. But I would give him hugs and kisses to relieve him. (He says he didn't like it, but his face asks for more.)

One thing I've learned new about him, is that he's such a big softie. He may look intimidating on the outside, He is, but he's a sucker for forehead kisses and cuddles.

~

"Thank you for coming! See you soon" I smiled, and the customer nodded back. I switched the sign to closed, and faced Levi.

"Come on Levi, it's break time." I said. He tore his eyes away from the book, looking at me.

"Alright," He stood up, and returned the book to where he found it.

"What do you want?" He asked.

We're walking through the food stalls, hand in hand. Hanji didn't want to join us, since she was binge watching some documentary about Titans..?