I 03: N E W T E A

03

N E W T E A

❝𝗟𝗲𝘃𝗶? 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲?❞

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ʸ/ⁿ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ

I laid in my bed thinking about the past events that happened in a short span of a day, Met a short, stoic man, almost got kidnapped, got saved, and maybe, just maybe, earned a new friend.

Hanji Zoe was it? Then I remembered that I have her number, I took it out of my pocket, and saved it in my contacts.

But being the clumsy person I am, accidentally pressed call. I widen my eyes and panicked, not thinking not to press 'end'. And she picked up.

"Hello? Who is this?" The Person, or Hanji spoke.

"Um.. It's (Y/n)? Sorry to disturb yo-"

"Aaaahh!! Hi! And no, You're not disturbing me, I was waiting for your call!" I breathe out a sigh of relief, I thought I disturbed her.

"So, want to talk about something? Unless you have something to do Hanji?" I asked her, reaching over to turn on my lamp.

"Nah, I've got nothing to do, so what's your-" The conversation went on, I learned a few things about herself, and she learned something about mine. Without realising, it was already morning.

"Ah, Hanji, sorry to interrupt our beautiful conversation, but I have to get up for my work now, talk later?" I asked in which she hummed in approval.

"Yeah, sure thing (Y/n), talk to you later!" The call ended, I stood up and did my morning routine, And was headed to work.

On my way to the book shop, I saw a couple people talking about a new tea shop opening just a couple of blocks from here.

I searched my Bag for the keys to the store, then opened it up. I did a little bit of cleaning, and the shop was finally open.

~

Sales of books were getting busy lately, more new people were coming to buy, or borrow books.

We usually get 3-5 people a day, but this time, it was more than 10. Since the music was a bit low, I could hear some conversations.

"How come I never found this place! Good thing I craved for tea and found that place!"

"Good thing the bookshop was at the front of the tea shop, I needed new books"

Tea shop? At the front?

Whoever made the business, It was benefiting both of our business. Maybe I could stop over there after my shift.

A few customers later and a few hours, My shift ended and was replaced by Petra, who also stopped by the tea shop. I bid my goodbyes to Petra and left off.

It wasn't big like the book shop, it was just a small place, having four pairs of chairs inside and two outside.

Surprisingly, the Tea shop still had some customers despite the time. I went in, and my nose was filled with many scents of Teas. It was surprisingly warm inside too.

My eyes scanned at the place, and It was aesthetically pleasing to the eyes. A familiar voice someone spoke my name.

"(Y/n)! Glad to see you here!" It was Hanji, I guess she works here. I greeted her back with a wave of my hand, "Hi Hanji, nice to see you too."

She asked me what I wanted to order, and I bought (t/f). I gave her my card, letting her do the work. She told me to take a seat while I wait for my tea.

Few minutes pass, my tea was being served by Levi?

"Levi? You work here?" I asked, blowing on my drink cooling it off a bit.

"You could say that, I actually own the place" I nodded my head in response, and he went back to the counter.

Next thing I know, Hanji was sitting Infront on me encouraging me into a conversation, we talked for a while until she asked me if I had friends of my own.

"Of course I have Hanji, I got a few tho" I sheepishly said while rubbing the back of my neck. "Ah That's fine! If you want we could go to the movies with us! You can invite that friend that works with you!"

I thought about it for a while, I'm sure Petra would agree, since we didn't have that much girl time either. So I agreed.

"Yeah, that'll be fun" Hanji beamed at me then hugged me out of nowhere. Levi's voice interrupted us. "Oi, Shitty glasses come on, we're closing."

"Right, well (y/n) I'll text you the details alright?" Hanji turned to me, I just nodded and stood up. "well, I should be going now Hanji, Thank you, The tea was nice." and then I left the store on my way home.