I 13: T E A R S

13

T E A R S

❝𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗱𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲? 𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗹𝘆❞

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
꒷︶꒷꒦꒷︶꒷꒦꒷︶꒷꒦꒷︶꒷꒦꒷︶꒷꒦꒷︶꒷꒦꒷︶꒷
ʸ/ⁿ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ

He never said anything, He kept silent.

I looked into his eyes, And all I can see was sadness and grief.

So I expected the worst. I handed him the plush, tears obscuring my eyes.

"Don't worry Levi, I just told you how I felt. Thank you" I said, my tears falling from my eyes. But I didn't bother wiping them.

"I'll take my leave now Levi, Goodnight." I left him there, still speechless.

I walked home rubbing my arms, letting my tears fall.

I knew how he felt. But it wasn't the way I wanted.

I arrived at my house. Didn't bother to do anything, threw my bag across the room, and plopped on my bed. Letting all my pain and cries out.

Hanji called me, and I didn't hesitate to answer. Though I wiped my tears and sniffed to talk better.

"Han-"

"Eyoo! How's the confession? I knew it would turn great! Are you together now? Is he with you? Are you with hi-"

"Hanji. He doesn't like me back." Saying those words out loud, breaks my heart further.

"What? I thought-"

"Well you thought wrong Hanji! He just looked at me. I left him at the park. It hurts Hanji."

"Ahh, I'm sorry (Y/n), do want me to come there?" She asked me, worry laced in her voice.

"Don't bother Hanji, It already nighttime, go to sleep, I'll be fine. Goodnight." I tell her, then I hung up.

I hid under my sheets, and tears fell down again.

Morning

I pulled the covers off my head, To see that it's already morning. As just I was about to stretch and start my rejection filled day, rapid knocks was at my door.

Couldn't be him right?

Right.

Third person view

(Y/n) went down, her blanket draped over her shoulders.

Her hands was going to grab the doorknob, but she stopped. What if it's Levi? Maybe he's gonna say sorry about yesterday? (Y/n) clearly can't face him for now.

And she opened the door. It was Petra and Hanji, carrying plastic bags like they just went out shopping.

Hanji and Petra was surprised in (y/n)'s appearance.

Her eyes was puffy, nose red and her hair was tangled in knots. She was also sniffing occasionally.

Rejection really can do things. Hard.

Hanji immediately hugged her, followed by Petra. (Y/n) was surprised by the action, but returned it.

"What are you guys doing here? It's so early" (y/n) asked, squinting a bit, adjusting to the light.

"Early? It's already 12 noon (y/n)" Petra said slowly.

(Y/n)'s eyes widen, she hasn't slept that long before, maybe it's because of crying last night?

"Oh. Do you want to come in?" She asked, fixing her hair a bit. And moving so they can get in.

"That's why we're here, I said I'm gonna join you right? Petra decided to join too" Hanji Answered, making her way into the kitchen.

"Ah, I'm fine guys, no need to-"

"Keep saying yourself that (y/n), look at you!" Petra said sternly and softly, like a mother would do.

She just sighed and looked down, "I'm fine guys really, I don't even know why I'm crying" she looked up again, tears filling her eyes again.

Quickly wiping her eyes, she faced them again, "But, Thanks guys, for being there for me"

"That's what we're here for! We got ice creams, chips and beverages! We'll be potatoes today!" Petra mused.

She smiled at them and chuckled, "Well let's not waste food now" she said, making her way to the kitchen.

~

"NOoo!! Snape is just an ass!" (Lmao sorry) Petra wailed.

"Aah! Shut up Petra! The best part's here!" Hanji pleaded, eyes still glued to the screen.

The three girls was watching 'Harry Potter: Prisoner of Azkaban" Eating chips, ice cream and being lazy all day.

(Y/n) has somewhat forgotten about her failed confession, but still, a question lingers on her mind:

How can she face Levi tomorrow?