I 22: J E A G E R K I D

22

J E A G E R K I D

dedicated to: misueme

❝𝗧𝗰𝗵, 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗯𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀❞

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ᵗʰⁱʳᵈ ᵖᵒᵛ

Everything went back to normal after that. The tea and book shop opened once again now that the workers had their one week rest.

Y/n and Eren's friendship was back, He said that he just needed to cool off, since he was rejected. but he was fine now.

The couple hadn't done anything yet. since they've only been together for a month, and things was pretty new to them.

~

They were all chilling at the tea shop since they decided to all go home together. While Levi and Hanji was cleaning up, y/n and Eren was discussing her book. And Petra was seated in front of Levi, fluttering her eyelashes at him.

Levi never layed his eyes on Petra, but on Eren, who was getting to close for comfort on y/n. His hand was nearing hers, almost twitching to hold it. He was about to interfere, but Petra disturbed him.

"You've been wiping the table for too long Levi~" She said, leaning down once again, to try and tease him.

"Yes, because you keep leaning down and it's getting your dirt on it." He said bluntly, Wiping it again and leaving but giving Eren a death glare.

Eren Shuddered.

"You ok?" Y/n asked, feeling her friend's discomfort.

"Yes, I'm fine." He sighed, and putting his hand on her thighs. Y/n tensed up. She clearly never received these things before, not even from her boyfriend.

"Ehem."

Y/n breathed a sigh of relief, She knew who that was.

"Come on, We're going home" He said in a menacing tone, enough for Eren to remove his hand.

"A-alright, I'll go ahead." Eren stood up, and left.

She stood up after he left, and faced Levi. "Thanks." He only gave a click of tongue, and left.

She sighed, She'll have to talk to him later.

~

"Well, here's our turn! See ya lovebirds!" Hanji waved to the couple and went home with Eren.

A few minutes of silence, Y/n spoke.

"So what's up with you a while ago?" She asked.

"With me? You're the one being to close to that Yeager kid." He rolled his eyes at her.

"Yeager? Eren? you've spent an entire month with him and you still call him Yeager?" She raised her eyebrows at him.

"Tch, That's none of your business." He retorted. She was shocked by his attitude towards her, but she wasn't backing down.

"Well, If it's none of my business, You shouldn't care if I get close with 'That Yeager kid'" She rolled her eyes and made 'quote' gestures with her hands.

He huffed in annoyance.

Soon Later they arrived at Y/n's home. Even with the situation, She still invited him in.

Once she came in, she automatically removed her shoes and putted them in the rack. Levi has been in her house a few times, and being a 'clean freak', the house was always clean. (cleaned by Levi mostly).

"Would you like some tea?" She offered. He nodded and made their way to the kitchen.

Levi doesn't allow anyone to make his tea for him, mainly because they couldn't get the right taste. But Y/n could make his tea the way he likes.

While they were sipping their hot tea, Y/n jumped at the sound of the loud thunder outside. Both of them looked out the window, to see that it's pouring. Hard.

"You didn't bring an umbrella did you?" She asked.

"No, The news didn't forecast this" He replied.

The means one thing, He could stay here, Or he could run home. She shook her head at the second one. She really wouldn't think Levi would run home in the rain.

"Well, I think you left some of your clothes here, You could take a shower while I prepare them." She stood up, taking Levi's cup and heading to the sink to wash them.

~

While Levi was in the showers, Y/n has finished washing the dishes and was preparing his clothes and laying them on the bed.

She has already freshened up, using the bathroom downstairs. She was brushing her damp hair when Levi got out of the showers.

Y/n looked at the door to see Levi half naked, towel only covering his lower half. Beads of water was running down his body, and his hair still dripping wet. They stared at each other for a while until Levi smirked at her.

"Put a shirt on!" She blushed, throwing the T-shirt at his face.

While he wears his clothes, Y/n was getting ready for bed, She was scrolling through her phone when she felt the bed dip.

Arms snaked their way to her waist, tightening them. She felt his hot breath when he nuzzled his head in the crook of her neck.

"I'm sorry about earlier Y/n, I shouldn't react too much" He asked for forgiveness, while lightly kissing her neck.

She sighed, "No, I'm sorry too, I know you have trust issues, and Eren was being touchy, I'll talk to him tomorrow." She putted her phone down, and faced Levi, resting her chin on his head.

"We're ok now?" He leaned his head back, looking at her eyes.

She looked down, "Yes, it was just a misunderstanding." She smiled and kissed his forehead, heading off to sleep.

For a certain insomniac, he got a plenty of sleep.

✨🍓 A u t h o r ' s n o t e ✨🍓

Hi! This is unbelievably short. And out of context kdkfksmd.

But hey! At least I updated, I just needed some filler for the main part. And I'm experiencing author's block hehe!

misueme ! If your from tiktok, I'm @.cloudbread! We're friends there if I'm not mistaken! Thank you for the follow and the votes and reads! (Ur pretty tbh!)

Well, that's that. I hope you enjoy this crappy one. I wanna update earlier so I have more time to plan. See u next chapter!