I 24: B I R T H D A Y

24

B I R T H D A Y

❝𝗬𝗲𝘀 𝗟𝗲𝘃𝗶, 𝗜'𝗺 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲❞

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ʸ/ⁿ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ

Dec. 24, xx

It has been a few days since we found out that the tea shop burned down. The investigators said that it was the gas stove leaking.

Christmas is in a few days, so was Levi's birthday. Me and Hanji, along with the others, wanted to give him a surprise party to get things out of his mind for a while.

Electricity was back for the whole street. Meaning, I could finally go home.

Levi never walked me home though, but I understand why, he needed time for himself about the dreadful events.

Which gives us more time to plan.

It'll be held at my house, because he wouldn't want it to be spent in his house. He didn't even like parties either. But we decided to make him a small one.

Birthdays come once in a year right? Got to celebrate it!

I was in charge of buying the food, while the others decorated.

I'm now on my way to the market to buy the ingredients. But now that I think about it, I haven't got any present for Levi.

I've already got him and the others a Christmas gift. So I have to buy him today.

I think I might get him a watch since his old one got broken now, and Hanji suggested I should buy him lingerie? So I could surprise him?

Typical Hanji.

But now that I thought of it, it wasn't too bad, it's not like we're going pass that stage, since we kinda agreed that it should happen after marriage.

~

I've bought all the ingredients, things we needed for later.

When I arrived at my apartment, They already finished decorating. It was very minimalistic, since Levi's favorite color was white.

"Y/n! We've just finished decorating, we can help you cook" Hanji smiled

Naturally I wouldn't let Hanji in the kitchen, but in times like these, we have to make it perfect for Levi and all of us.

We decided to cook pasta, and some roasted chicken. Hanji also invited their friend, Erwin, who had Huge eyebrows! But despite his demanding look and attitude, he's pretty fun to hang with.

~

7:27 pm, Dec. 24, xx

Only a few hours before we call Levi here, it was hard to make him come since he doesn't enjoy parties and he has a lot on his mind. But what good does it do when you think about it all the time? It's not good for the mind and body.

He needs rest. We all do.

For the remaining time, We decided to freshen up, I also invited them to a sleepover so they won't have to go home so late.