I 10: I C E C R E A M

10

I C E C R E A M

❝𝗪𝗼𝘄 𝗟𝗲𝘃𝗶! 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱!❞

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
꒷︶꒷꒦꒷︶꒷꒦꒷︶꒷꒦꒷︶꒷꒦꒷︶꒷꒦꒷︶꒷꒦꒷︶꒷
ʸ/ⁿ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ

Fuck.

I don't know what I did, but I woke up late! I just took my stuff, took a quick shower (which is cold btw) and ran off.

I arrived an hour late, honestly why do I even care? Not much people goes to the shop anyways.

I stared at my keys for a solid minute, contemplating that if the egg comes first, where does the chicken come from?

The world hates me. Today is not my day.

Apparently, And I don't know how, A cat got in the shop. When I opened the door, a black cat just swooped out like 'WhOosH, eXcUse mE mAaM' and left. Maybe Petra didn't notice the cat when she closed up. But what's inside suprised me.

The cat took a literal dump. The place had poop, paw prints, I don't know how the cat manage to topple over the books.

I picked up old papers and scooped up the poop, then I mopped the floors to get rid of the foul smell, and re-arrange the books, and swept the floor one last time. After I cleaned I turned the sign to tell that the shop is open.

I'm thinking of writing a book, you know, just to pass time.

Too engrossed with my thoughts, I didn't notice that Levi and Hanji had entered the shop.

"(Y/n) we're here!" Hanji called out to me. I looked up, releasing my thoughts.

"Oh hi guys! Is it breaktime already?" I asked no one in particular.

"Yes you idiot, you really need a clock." Levi mockingly said to me, I just playfully rolled my eyes at him.

"I forgot my food at home. But! You guys eat, I'll get something outside"

"That's Perfect!" Hanji said, rummaging through the bag and handed me a bento box. "Levi made for the three of us!" She said and winked at me.

Hanji handed me a Bento box, and we went to a table to eat. When I opened mine, it was neatly packed. It had Fried rice and scrambled eggs with bacon and when I tasted it, It was so Delicious! Better than my cooking!

"Wow Levi, these are so good!" I said with literal stars in my eyes, Levi just looked at me and said "Tch, thanks (y/n)" and continued to eat.

While Levi was arranging the boxes, Hanji approached me and said, "So (y/n), I see that your bento box was extra special" And she wiggled her eyebrows at me.

"Ah would you stop it Hanji" I playfully punched her. She just went to Levi chuckling. I again rolled my eyes at her.

"(Y/n), Levi, I can't go home with you later, I'm going home early ok?" And looked at me with a knowing look. Levi just hummed in response.

Third person

Levi just hummed in response, but inside, his heart was like going out of his chest. He was secretly thanking Hanji for the opportunity to spend alone with (y/n).

Him and Hanji went back to the tea shop. He was happy that she enjoyed his bento box that he made for her.

While he was wiping the tables, he was smiling, thinking of (y/n). Her smile, Face, and those (e/c) eyes, that he could stare at it all day. But he snapped out of his thoughts.

He shouldn't like (Y/n). The pain of the past still haunts him, his parents leaving him, and his friends. All gone. He was all alone. Him thinking that you would be safe if he wouldn't meddle with your life.

But little did he know, (y/n)'s Life would be complete with him (cheesy shit I'm sorry).

While Levi's mind was debating about (y/n), she was, rather, so happy. She wished not to screw this up, like last time. She cringed at the thought.

But it got her thinking, would Levi like her back? Was she enough for him? She never felt this way before. It was so confusing. Really confusing.

~

Both of their shifts ended, and Hanji left an hour ago. Levi was waiting outside the book shop, waiting for (y/n).

The walk home was quiet. It wasn't awkward, but comfortable. They both took the time to think what topic their gonna talk about.

"Levi" "(y/n)" they both chuckled at this

"You first" both of them said. Again.

"Alright" Again.

"Ok for real, Levi, you first" (Y/n) gave in.

He sighed "You wanna get ice cream? My treat" (y/n) beamed and nodded shyly.

Talk about perfect timing, they happen to pass by a ice cream parlour, neither of them went there, so they decided to give it a try.

Levi ordered a vanilla flavored one, and (y/n) got a (I/c/f) one.

Levi was about to pay, but the woman beat them to it, "Ah no need, It's on the house. You look cute as a couple" she said teasingly.

(Y/n) stuttered and blushed, almost looking like a tomato. Levi however, kept his composure, but still blushed like an idiot.

"A-ah Ma'am you've gotten it wrong, we're just friends" she said since Levi wasn't talking.

'Oh but please, make it true' (Y/n) said in her thoughts.

"But you two would look good together now we?" She said teasingly. This made both of them blush more.

After that, they left, walking with the last rays of sun shining at them. They decided to take a break from walking and sat down at a bench in a nearby park, they talked about silly things, getting comfortable with each other.

But what lingered at the back of their minds was;

Is this a date?