II 03: R E A C H I N G O U T

03

R E A C H I N G O U T

❝𝗦𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗬/𝗻? 𝗡𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂!❞

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

I never knew things would take a drastic turn.

After I saw the hearing myself on the television, I just saw how I made a fool of myself. Levi was right all along, me immediately filing for a case without enough proof and making me look stupid.

I shakily sighed and closed my laptop. I stared into the nothingness, thinking about the next days where I'll be showing myself in a public place.

My eyebrows knitted together and I started fiddling with my hands. The embarrassment and nervousness climbing up my throat and spreading in my body like wildfire. I resisted the urge to bite my nails, to avoid bitting it too short.

I can't seem to swallow the bile coming up my throat. I started sweating, and my eyes started filing up with tears.

I shouldn't cry. Tears are waste of time and this isn't worth crying. Yet, here I am, salty tears running down one by one on my cheeks. My hard work that I'm really proud of stolen, my significant other not responding to any of my messages, and the stupid thing I did that made almost 1/4 of Japan to see.

With all the pressure I had been holding until now, I couldn't help but sob. My hands flying to my mouth, trying to silence myself.

I thought of calling my parents, hoping to relieve and have some advice. But it's currently 2am, and I know better than to disturb them in this ungodly hour.

Instead, I tried to halt my tears by drinking water. With a shaky hand, I drank all of its contents, some of it dribbling down my chin.

I was so focused on trying to calm myself, I didn't here the rapid knocks and jiggling of my doorknob. My heart almost popped out my chest when I heard my bedroom door open.

Clutching my chest and squinting to see the intruder, I soon found out that it was Levi. His hair disheveled, looking like he ran all the way here.

"I-i locked the door, how did-" I was interrupted when he practically latched himself to me. I shakily breathed out and wrapped my arms around him.

"I'm sorry I left you yesterday. I should be with you during the worst times, forgive me" He apologized in a shaky tone, tightening his arms around me.

I hiccuped, "it's fine, I did a stupid thing anyways, you were right. But I'm glad you're here now"

We stayed like this for a few minutes. Me sniffling occasionally, and him rocking my body back and forth and whispered sweet things in my ears, trying to comfort me.

Without both of us noticing, I fell limp and gave in to sleep.

ᝰ ᵗʰⁱʳᵈ ᵖᵒᵛ

After Levi noticed the change of Y/n's breathing, he kissed her head and whispered, "I'm so sorry, and I love you so much..."

He thought about Y/n's side too, it was rash to immediately file a case, but, losing something you've worked hard on, Levi would do the same thing.

All they could do now, is hope for a new solution.

Although,

Could you think of any other answers?

~

Y/n woke up, eyes puffy and hair stuck on different angles. She remembered that Levi was here last night, and she confirmed it herself seeing the black bag he always uses.

She took a look outside, to see the sun peeking out the horizon. Bright and warm rays entered her room, making everything bright.

Levi entered her room, knocking first. He pushed the door open, to see her looking at the sun. Despite her red eyes, untamed hair and a little bit of saliva, she looked absolutely dreamy under the sunlight.

A view Levi would love to wake up everyday.

He coughed a bit, grabbing y/n's attention. She flinched a bit, still a bit distraught from waking up.

"Oh, goodmorning Levi," She greeted, standing up and making her way to freshen up.

"How are you? I made breakfast downstairs" Levi asked her, picking up the fallen blanket off the floor.

Y/n thought of visiting her parents since it's been a long time since she saw them. Informing Levi about her decision, they both are breakfast.

"Do you want me to accompany you or let you go by yourself?" He asked, looking up from his food to her.

"I'll visit by myself this time, I'm sorry Levi," She smiled sheepishly at him, scratching her head.

"Of course, I'll accompany you to the bus stop if that's fine" She only nodded at him, and continued to eat.

~

"Did you bring your toothbrush? Your towel? Extra undergarments?"

"Yes Levi, I did, even if I forget something, they would let me borrow some, they're my parents after all"

"I'm just reminding you" he patted her head, having to reach/crouch a bit to reach.

"I'm not a child! Anyways, here's the bus, thank you for walking with me," she tiptoed/crouched down to reach Levi's lips.

Levi, missed the feeling of her lips on his, leaned more forward to deepen the kiss, holding the back of her head, making the kiss a bit more longer.

They separated after, Levi chuckled while y/n tried catching her breath.

"I'll probably stay for a week, I'm sorry about my work" she grinned a bit, looking down.

"It's fine, take as long as you need"

"Bye Levi, I love you"

"I love you too...."

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
This is extremely short.

ANYWAYS, hi! Sorry for the very long wait, my school's not doing so well.

I have started playing genshin again, and would love to play with you guys!

Send me your uids, and I'll add, my name's Soleil!

I hope you all liked the chapter, and tell me how it went!

Bye!