I 32: B E T R A Y A L

32

B E T R A Y A L

❝𝗙𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝗵𝗶𝗺❞

(b/t) = book title
(y/b/s) = your book story

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ᵗʰⁱʳᵈ ᵖᵒᵛ

It was an ordinary day at the tea shop, and it's been three days since y/n got hired. Her cake idea did great, and many customers were requesting other flavors as well.

It didn't faze her that much, since she loved baking. Her parents would teach her and spent their free time baking.

Hanji liked her idea as well, as she was often seen taking a slice of cakes now and then.

Levi didn't notice tho.

He was so busy attending to the customers and making tea, he couldn't notice that y/n and Hanji were biting at the cake that was sitting by the fridge.

Customers were taking more than one slice, and sometimes even the whole thing. Making the cakes get finished fast.

~

"Woo! We're still at lunch and I'm tired!" Hanji sighed and flopped down to a nearby chair.

"Well, more customers, more tips right?"
Y/n laughed and wiped her hands as she finished washing the dishes. "True" they laughed.

"Well, weekends are coming up, any plans?" Hanji asked, stretching furthermore.

"We do, but you're not coming" Levi uttered, picking up a tissue he found on the floor. "Oooh, a date?" Hanji snickered giving them a teasing look.

"Tch"

~ Time skip, Y/n's house.
ʸ/ⁿ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ

Levi had told me that we'll be watching the sunset with a picnic again. We both had agreed not to spend money unless it's necessary.

I was preparing our food to bring when I noticed that he was spending a lot of time on the porch. I wouldn't blame him though, at this time it's very windy. I decided to check on him after I wrapped the rest of the food.

I see him leaning on the railing, facing the road, deep in thought. I would probably get punched if I scare him or talk out of the blue.

So as any cheesy couple would do, I wrapped my arms around his waist, embracing and inhaling his scent. As for usual, he smelled both lemons and cleaning products. He soon melted in my embrace, putting his arms on top of mine.

The wind chimes softly clashing with each other, and the sound of a distant dog barking, we swayed side to side.

"I love you," He said, the tips of his ears pink.

This surprised me, considering Levi has a different way of expressing affection. It could be cleaning, or making tea. He wasn't a man of words, rather a man of actions.

I sighed lovingly, melting more to his embrace, "I love you more."

~

"Hold on brat," Levi teased, "wouldn't want you toppling over" I only rolled my eyes at him.

He chose to ride his motorcycle today. Since I'm wearing a simple yellow flowy dress with a matching hat, I have to sit sideways. Levi's clothing is simple as well. Black pants and a white button-up shirt. The ride wasn't that far, so we didn't have to wear helmets.