I 31: C A K E

31

C A K E

❝𝗬𝗲𝘀, 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗜 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱❞

*Ooc Levi up ahead !! And spoiler warnings at this part "❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎"*

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ᵗʰⁱʳᵈ ᵖᵒᵛ

"So, how's your job finding?

Y/n had finally calmed down. They (Levi, Hanji, Olou, Eren, and Levi) decided to meet up again and catch up. Hanji noticed Petra's smug smile but decided not to talk about it.

"To be honest, not so good. it's been a week Hanji, still haven't got a job" she said, and sipped on her drink, looking over to Levi, who scrolling through the internet for any job hirings.

"Nothing Y/n, I looked through all of them and I know you wouldn't like them. Salary's low too" Levi sighed, dejected.

"let's not worry about that for now. I have enough savings to last me a week and a half" Y/n smiled, guilty that she dragged him into this.

"Ok then! Eren! how's book four?" He looked up from his phone, gulping the last bit of a drink in his mouth.

❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎ (spoilers for aot S4 !! It's all right if you skip, you won't miss anything)

"Oh! Yes, One chapter left, it's bound to be published the 9th of April, earlier or later" He puffed out his chest, pride seething out. finishing one of the best-selling books out there.

Olou smiled and said, fake crying, "Man, lay off with the killings. I mean, you already killed two of my favorite characters in the last chapter"

"Yeah, if you kill the humanity strongest, I don't know what to do with my life" Petra laughed, leaning into Levi more.

❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎

Levi suddenly stood up, causing Petra to fall over if it wasn't for Olou grabbing her arm.

"I'm off to throw this shit, I'll be back,", he said, gesturing to the empty cup.

"Rude" Petra whispered.

~ Next day - a tea shop

"Levi, I appreciate you doing these things to me, but it's fine" Y/n smiled, continuing to fill up her form.

"No, besides, you've been filling in that paper for a while now, and you haven't drunk anything since" Levi noted, placing down a (f/t) tea, that she seemed to like so much.

She sighed, and smiled lovingly to him, "I'm really lucky to have you Levi, really" Y/n placed her hand on top of his, rubbing it softly.

Levi smiled, eyes lighting up. He never had someone in his life, that was so lucky to have him, (lover way) since he was labeled as 'cold' and intimidating. Y/n, and along with the rest, saw past through him.

There was a reason for his particular demeanor. He didn't have a good past, no father figure in life, and his uncle Kenny, isn't 'that' close to him. Levi's first two friends, Isabel and Farlan, left for another country. Safe to say they have already forgotten him, or just didn't have time to catch up like before. Causing him to shut off any friends, only focusing on the goal on hand. (also, saving him any grief, when his 'friends' had to leave or something)