I 12: P L U S H

12

P L U S H

❝𝗡𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗮 𝗽𝗹𝘂𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿❞

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ᵗʰⁱʳᵈ ᵖᵒᵛ

Hands sweaty, Constant stuttering and nervousness racked y/n's body. Today's the day she's going to confess to a certain short ravenette.

A few hours ago

'I can't sleep' 'what if he rejects me?' 'what if he likes me back?'

Those thoughts pestered (y/n) all night, instead of getting sleep so she could look good for her confession, she made it worse by not sleeping two days in a row.

She can't imagine what would happen if she confesses. Where will she say it? When? And most importantly, how?

She kept thinking all night just to not screw it up.

She thought back to these last few days. How she and Levi got along well after a few weeks, and that time when they went to the theater. Or that time when only the two of them thinking whether it's a date or not.

She smiled at the thought, but frowned again. What if Levi, really, is just being nice? What if she doesn't like (y/n) back?

Thoughts clouded her mind, until she fell asleep.

Present time

Petra, Hanji, Oluo and surprisingly, Levi were all having fun. As for (y/n), Standing at the sides.

She may look like she's just calmly looking at them, but in her mind, thoughts were everywhere.

First Person View

I can't think straight.

I should be with them, having fun.

Having fun with Levi.

But here I am.

Rambling in my mind. Thinking how will I confess to that perfect man!

"(Y/n) let's go karaoke!" Petra Interrupted my thoughts.

"Yeah (Y/n)! Let off some steam!" Hanji Said, winking at me.

"Alright." I put those tiring thoughts aside for now and have fun.

Me and the girls just sang while the boys exchange their tickets. Hanji said that Levi earned most of the tickets so he will be the one using it.

I am currently singing (f/s) when Levi and Oluo came in. But I didn't see them since I was enjoying the song.

Third Person View

(Y/n) was singing when Levi and Oluo came in.

"Psst shorty! Isn't she a great singer?" Hanji pointed at (y/n).