I 07: F I R E W O R K S

07

F I R E W O R K S

❝𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗲, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝘁❞

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ʸ/ⁿ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ

After that interrogation with Hanji, I was constantly blushing and stuttering around Levi, making him give the confused look at me. I coughed, and glared at Hanji.

Hanji suggested that we go to the fair on the weekends altogether. (Me, Hanji, Levi, Petra and Olou) And have some fun.

Petra and Olou were coming of course, but they weren't joining with us, they wanted to spend time alone together I guess.

~

Weekend finally came, I was getting nervous about what to wear that I almost called Petra. We're just going to the fair, what am I worried about?

Of course.

Levi will be there.

Hanji might have a plan about leaving the both of us alone, she won't because she'll miss out on the fun so, safe.

~Third Person~

The three arrived at the fair, (y/n) was wearing a slight cropped black shirt, jeans and rubber shoes since she didn't want to risk her white sneakers. Hanji suggested that they tried out some games and rides while they wait for the fireworks later.

They tried some games but no avail, Levi said that their we're only wasting money. So Hanji said that he should try the claw machine then ride some rides. Levi rolled his eyes but he was smiling, that seemed to lift (y/n)'s and Hanji's mood.

Hanji pushed Levi to the machine with dino plushies. He spent about three tokens, muttering words like 'this is ridiculous shitty glasses' or 'what the fuck is wrong with the claw?' It was like that until he got one. It was a lime green dino. After a few minutes staring at the plush and Hanji, He handed the plush over to (y/n).

"Here, you can have it" and guess what? He was blushing. Seeing him blush made (y/n) blush uncontrollably and stuttered while accepting it.

"Ah! Let's head up the hill now! Fireworks are gonna start in five minutes!" Hanji said breaking the eye contact between the two. The two just nodded at her. When they were halfway there, Hanji went back to get some cotton candy since she was craving one, she told them to go ahead since she already knows the way.

(Y/n) and Levi got up the hill, no one was there except for one big ass tree. Levi walked forward and surprisingly sat beside the tree. He patted the dirt beside him signalling (y/n) to sit there. (Y/n) sat beside him, though keeping her distance.

"When is Hanji coming? She's gonna miss the fireworks" she asked wrapping her arms around the plush. "Shitty glasses will be here any minute, she'll make it." Levi assured her, though secretly thanking her for leaving (y/n) and him alone.

The fireworks started a minute later, (y/n)'s eyes lit in the sky, mesmerized with the different colors that illuminated it.

Though (Y/n) doesn't notice, but Levi was looking at her, rather mesmerized with her beauty. It's been a month since they met, but he easily warmed up to her, maybe it's her kind and bubbly personality that he admired, and the way she puts her friends first rather than her.

Levi spent the whole time thinking about her, he didn't notice the fireworks ended and (y/n)'s head was on his shoulder. He looked down, admiring her face. He smiled at himself before resting his head over hers and draping his arm over her shoulders.