II 01: B U L L S H I T

01

B U L L S H I T

❝𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗱𝗮𝘆,❞

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

"Oi, brat sit down" Levi called y/n, who has just come in after her tantrum outside.

"I can't believe him," Y/n sighed, dropping her head on the table.

No really expected this. Eren? Stealing? Even Hanji, who had a bad first impression of him, didn't expect this at all. "What are you going to do?" Hanji asked her, looking as gloomy.

She sighed and collected her thoughts, sitting straight. "I've watched about this before, the first thing you need is to contact the publishing company" She exclaimed, whipping out her phone. "Do you even know the number?" Levi blatantly asked.

"Eren said he'd send me a copy, isn't he? We just gotta wait" She stated,

"What's the phone for?" Hanji asked her, looking over her shoulder to see.

"I'm just gonna research some more, to take my mind off things" then proceeded to tap the search bar.

~  Few days later

The package had already arrived at y/n's door. After she skimmed through the pages to make sure Eren wasn't joking, she called Levi.

"Hey Levi, I just received the book today" she talked through the phone, hands trailing down the cover for the publishing company.

"Do you want me to come over?"  He asked, even though y/n could hear him wearing his belt. "You are going anyways, so go ahead"  She shrugged.

Levi arrived a few minutes later. Placing a kiss on y/n's head, he sat down beside her. "So, it's not a joke then?" He asked, taking the book from y/n's grasp, and flicked through the pages.

"Apparently not. He really did steal" She said, laying down her torso on the table. Her hands felt cold and a bit shaky, due to the events. Levi did his best to comfort her, but it was not helping.

"Let's try calling them now," Y/n sighed and grabbed her phone, dialing the presented number.

Calling xxxxx

...

..

.

.

..

...

"Good morning from page-turners, how can we help?" A lady answered.

"Hi, um, can I talk to the manager? I have to speak with them" Y/n replied sheepishly, making herself not sound like a Karen.

"Of course! Just hang on a minute, he'll be right with you"

"Thank you"

"Good morning. The manager speaking, how can we help you?" The man or the manager spoke through the phone.

"Good morning sir, I have experienced plagiarism and it has been published in your company and thought you could help"

"We can try and help! Let me get my files real quick, I'll be back with you."

Y/n sighed, she can finally get the credit she deserves.

"Miss, may I know the name of the book and the person who 'made it?"

"it's (b/n) and He's Eren Yeager"

"Oh, Eren Yeager you say?"

"Uhm, yes?"

"Have a good day." And he hung up.

"He hunged up! What the fuck!" Y/n slammed her hands on the table, "this is not helping me at all" She exclaimed, and was extra frustrated now, having the publishing company ignored her.

"What do we do know Levi?" She looked at him.

He sighs and runs his hands through his hair, "what we have left to do is to sue, that's all you do right now with the publishing company not doing any bullshit,"

"Isn't suing associated with lawyers?" She asked, scratching her head.

"Yes, they do cost money but if you get a better lawyer, you have a bigger chance of winning"

She sighed, rubbing her face. "This is a long process, why did Eren have to steal?" She asked mostly to herself, still not grasping the fact the Eren really stole her book.

"Why did you trust him in the first place?" He asked his annoyed voice raising.

"Well, he was there when you only looked at me when I confessed to you" She looked at him, rolling her eyes. She didn't want to remember that memory, but Levi had to remind her.

"You didn't have to remind me brat" he glared at her but looking at regretful that he didn't say anything that time.

"You asked, dumbass"

~

"So y/n, how's the whole Eren thing?" Hanji approached her, after giving back the customer their change.

Filing a lawsuit was no joke, she had to fill a lot of forms, and use a lot of money. But in the end, if she wins, it's all worth it right?

Y/n tried calling Eren or the manager of the publishing company but they all did the same thing: never answered or hanged up on her.

"Honestly, not so good. But, I just need to choose a date in the court so I can say my claim" y/n shared, "you're coming right?"

"Of course I am! You need witnesses right? I was there!" Hanji exclaimed, supporting her friend.

"Thanks"

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Hi !!

Sorry for not updating so long hehe, I had to take care of something !!

Anyway, tysm for all the support and I'll try to be active again !!

Question, would you guys like longer chapters but slower updates? Or shorter ones and weekly updates? Hehe