I 30: P E R I O D

30

P E R I O D

❝𝗣𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗵𝘂𝘀𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲, 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗼𝗱.❞

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ʸ/ⁿ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ

I have to find a work as possible since I need to sustain my needs. Levi and hanji didn't know about this yet, only Petra does.

We live in the quiet part of town so jobs, are really hard to find here. Unless you move back to the urban areas.

I was going back and forth all day carrying my resume, wearing high heels, dressed in best clothes just to find another job as fast as possible. I am of the right age but no one seemed to take me.

"i'm sorry honey but we aren't looking for any hiring right now" the staff said devastated that they couldn't help me at all.

"No it's fine, enjoy your day, thank you so much" I smiled and waved, going back to my mission to find a new job.

I decided to take a break since I was looking for a job for like three hours: 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.

"Ugh, my feet are killing me, why did I have to get fired, I was doing just fine" I rubbed my heel, trying to relieve some pain.

"Hey lady, you seemed stressed, can I help?" a man whistled, winking at my way.

"well, I could do for I massage" I sarcastically said, not in the mood for this.

"I mean, I wanna fuck? I know you'd like my d-"

"why for? you wanna compare sizes with mine?" I cutted him, left before flipping him off.

The man looked baffled, surprised he asked for a fck with a "man"

~

"Where have you been? You smell like the sun" Levi said, setting down the cold drink on my table.

"I've just been out, no worries" I answered, drinking from the cup.

"Out where?" He raised his eyebrows, wanting to know the answer.

I chuckled, seeing him so eager to know where I have been, it's just so cute.

"I just went out to buy something" I pinched his cheeks, pecking them after.

"I need to head to the bathroom, watch that envelope" I pointed to the brown envelope that contains my resume and other important things.

"mhm, sure" he nodded at me, massaging his left cheeks, where I pinched them.

Third PoV

"Levi! where's Y/n headed?" Hanji trudged over to their spot, carrying her towel.

"Went to the bathroom" he said, and went to flip the sign to break time. "is this brown envelope hers?" She asked

"I swear to god shitty glasses, Don't touch that, it's not-"

"a resume? what? is she looking for a job?" Hanji said, looking through all her files.

"what? let me see that" he strode over to her, and snatched the paper.

He was confused. She didn't need to look for jobs of she didn't leave her work or she got-

"Why are you guys holding my files? I never told you to look through them" Y/n asked, wiping her hand with the tissue paper.