I 06: M A N I F E S T

06

M A N I F E S T

❝𝗡𝗼 𝗛𝗮𝗻𝗷𝗶, 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗵𝗶𝗺❞

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ʸ/ⁿ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ

Well today was fun. Before we went on our separate ways, we switched phone numbers.

I started cleaning my home, It was small, but enough for me. I started scrubbing the floor, thinking about the day's events, I've never had fun in a while, it was always work. Never thought that bumping to Levi would bring these in my life.

Next day was back to normal, but after my shift, and I decided to visit the Tea shop, it was decorated! It now had books and some lo-fi. I approached the counter and ordered my usual tea.

"So Levi, took on my suggestion eh?" I nudged him softly.

"Tch, Don't get it to your head, but thanks." He said in his usual cold voice.

"Your Welcome, consider this a payment on when I almost got kidnapped" he just stared at me and nodded, he left to clean the other tables while Hanji approached me.

"So, you and Levi?" I shocked by her question. We never even met that properly! I bonked Hanji's head, making her re-think what she said.

"Anyways, you two would look good together!" She insisted.

"No Hanji, I don't even like him" I stood up, and pinched her cheeks. I waved them goodbye, and left.

".....yet."

~ time skip. Third person PoV

Days passed by like leaves in the trees. While those leaves fall, they get replaced with new ones.

New memories for y/n to remember.

The new trio spent the month like it was no other. Almost spending their free time together, or going to the mall. Petra and Olou would join sometimes, but mostly it was only them.

While their friendship grew, y/n's romantic feelings grew for Levi.

Maybe Hanji manifested this, because she was getting it.

She had a crush on one of her best friends,

And she isn't going to deny it.

Hanji was somewhat ecstatic when she knew one of her best friends had a crush on their short stoic man.

"You gotta confess to him! Let him know how you feel!" Grabbing y/n's shoulder, and aggressively shaking them.

"I don't know Hanji. What if he doesn't like me back?" She hesitated.

"Nonsense! Can you like, remember what happened this past month?" Hanji declared.

She was right. The trio had fun times, while y/n and Levi had times too.

She would hug him at certain times, making Levi push her away at first, not wanting any contact with the cheery girl.
But as times passes, and Hanji's constant hugs for him. He finally had warmed up to the said girl.

By what I mean by warmed up, it could be constant teasing, going home together, getting ice cream. She smiled at the memories that filled her heart with thousands of butterflies.

There were also sad times.

There would be times when they needed to comfort each other. Like when Levi's uncle, Kenny, surprisingly left them. It was her mother's sibling, but he was like his father figure in life.

He didn't like the comfort at first, wanting him to deal it alone. But with y/n's constant teasing and begging, he finally said his problems to her.

Now y/n payed attention to small details, when they would hug or when Hanji teases them, he would blush. Faintly. Squint of you want to see type. She also noticed that his voice was harsher to Hanji, but not to her. She smiled at the collected memories.

It may not be much. But she liked it.

"Yeah, I do" She blushed.

"And I'll try to confess." She stammered.

Let's say Hanji got a scold from Levi for being to loud.