I 08: W E I R D

08

W E I R D

❝𝗦𝗼, 𝗵𝗼𝘄'𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀?❞

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ᵗʰⁱʳᵈ ᵖᵒᵛ

(Y/n) was walking to her work all giddy. Before she fell asleep on Levi's shoulder last night, she felt his head on her own.

Apparently Hanji told her it was her little scheme to leave them both there. I mean, both of them weren't complaining right?

(Y/n) got her hopes a bit high for Levi's feelings for her. He might like (y/n) back, or he's just being nice.

She couldn't stop smiling throughout her shift, she was sending smiles to the customers which is new, since she was always gloomy at work.

After her shift she decided to peek through the tea shop. Despite the time, there was still a good amount of customers. It got her thinking that they might spend little time together since they're busy.

(Y/n)'s PoV

This continued for a week, since they're really busy, we couldn't spend time like usual.

'Hey! Our breaktime's free! You can come over now!' Hanji texted which made me grin like an idiot.

I get to spend time with Levi again.

Without realising, I had grabbed my things and making my way to the tea shop. When I entered, Hanji pulled me and I set up the table. She started eating not waiting any longer, so I started eating also.

Levi sat with us five minutes later. He was reading some sort of article on his phone. We weren't really talking to each other, so I started a conversation.

"So how's the business?" I asked nervously, to which Hanji answered,

"Business is fine, We've been getting a lot of customers, and it's great, I think your suggestions about the books and music did a great job, students are staying here for a while!" Hanji said.

It made me happy, that I was doing something for their business.

Me and Hanji was just talking until I asked them "Hey, Are you free this Saturday? We can hangout at my house?" Hanji looked at Levi with pleading eyes.

"Shitty glasses, We could, but we can't. It's (festival name) right? There's gonna be a lot of customers, we can't miss that, sorry (y/n)" He straight forward and cold, like before.

I glanced at Hanji, and she just shrugged.

Boy, he was sure acting weird.