I 19: R E J E C T I O N

19

R E J E C T I O N

❝𝗬𝗲𝘀, 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴❞

dedicated to hangesupremacy

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ᵗʰⁱʳᵈ ᵖᵒᵛ

(Y/n) woke up after an hour and a half, not sleeping any further, so she wouldn't have any problems sleeping later in the night.

Stretching and rubbing her eyes, she stood up and thought about going by the shore for some alone time. Tying her hair and wearing her slippers, she was off.

She was wearing sleeveless baby blue dress, so she wore a light robe to atleast keep her warm.

On her way, she was reminded of the events that took place a while ago. How Petra and Levi suddenly became so close, and Eren being also close to her.

The happiness it would bring her if she was partnered to Levi, but she was not. Clearly she still has feelings for him, and it wasn't going anywhere anytime soon.

Her feet felt the cool waters of the sea. She stopped. Looking into the horizon, and sat down on the warm sand.

Taking in the last rays of the sun and the warm air, she sighed. She thought back to the day she confessed. What would he say if she didn't leave so suddenly? Would she be turned down nicely or coldly? She was so confident he would like her since he was showing some signs of it, but no.

She hasn't told anyone but she has been getting dreams about it. How everyone would see the failed confession, and everyone would laugh at her. Oh how she loved hurting herself.

Drowned in her own thoughts, Eren sat beside her.

"Uhm..(y/n)?" She jumped amd clutched her chest.

"Eren! Don't do that!" She chuckled and lightly slapped his arm. He laughed. "Sorry. But what are you doing here? Hanji's looking for you."

"Hanji's looking for me? Well I better go, excuse me Eren-" She stood up, but was stopped by him.

"Wait! I've got something to say." He took hold of her hands.

"Oh, ok, but make it quick, Hanji-"

"Yes. This won't take long" He interrupted.

He sighed. "Sorry, but I'm going to say it now. It was only a week since we met but-"

She widen her eyes. She would bet anything she has that this is a confession. It was nice someone likes her, especially Eren. But, she doesn't like her back.

'I'm sorry Eren'

"But, I've fallen in love with you, call me crazy for loving you so fast, but who wouldn't? It's you afterall. You've been on my mind since I met you." He breathed out

"I-i, Eren, That was very nice, but.."

He sighed and racked his hand through his hair, letting go of her hands in the process, "You still like him do you?" He said.

She nodded.

'more like 'love' Eren..'

"Well, if that's the case, I can't do anything about it. But let me have this moment ok?" And he started leaning in.

She sweat dropped. Of course she wanted her first kiss to be with someone she loved, not by just someone else.

He was getting closer, and she had no other choice but to take since she can't get away with this.

"(Y/n)! There you are! I've been looking for you!"

This is the second time she been interrupted when someone was almost kissing her.

But this time, she very grateful.

Automatically, Eren leaned back, and cleared his throat. "Hanji! You're here, I've found (y/n)! I'll be leaving now!" And he left, quickly.

When she made sure the Eren was completely gone, she hugged Hanji.

"Remind me to treat you something when we get home. Thank you Hanji" She mumbled on her shoulder.

"I saw everything (y/n), I think it's cute that Eren Likes you, And I'm so happy that you still Love Levi! You'll have a chance on him!" She said, loosening her hug on (y/n), and gripping her shoulders.

"I wouldn't have stopped Eren from kissing you, but you seemed uncomfortable and he really didn't give you a choice." She said softly.

"Well Hanji, I kinda feel bad for Eren, but still, thank you" she said gratefully.

"No problem! Now let's head back! I want to see this book of yours!" She pulled (Y/n) back to their room.

Time skip - 6:39 pm - (Y/n)'s PoV

Levi and Petra came back a few hours ago, although Instead of looking relaxed, Petra, was somewhat flustered.

What happened? Even Levi's Face was tinted pink.

Levi took something from his bag, and left muttering something like 'tea'.

Us girls were left in the room.

Me and Hanji was on my bed, helping me with my book. We felt the bed dip, meaning Petra was sitting on the bed. Which she was.

Red faced, she said, "I dropped my towel Infront of Levi" she coughed which sounded like a giggle.

"What? I thought girls was separated by boys!" Hanji exclaimed.

"It was, but I passed through his room, He-he was shirtless! I forgot I was wearing a towel, good thing it was only him." She said.

Only him? You're making it sound like you dropped it on purpose!

Rolling my eyes, I stretched my back to end the 'conversation'.

"Well, I'm hungry, wanna come Hanji?" I asked.

"What? Oh- Yes! Let's go" she stood up, clearly understood what I meant.

We got near by the door when I asked Petra, "Wanna come?"

"Ahh, no thank you, I have to chat my mom." She said, turning the Tv on

"Alright, suit yourself" When we're outside, I sighed.

"I think she dropped it on purpose." Hanji said seriously.

"Hm? Why?" I asked her.

"I mean, why would she go there? It's like a minute walk to go there, and no (y/n) each room has a restroom." She retorted.

"Ok, but why?" I pondered.

"Probably wanted to get into Levi's pants." She chuckled.

Oh gosh that's a good one.

"Let's just eat Hanii, This is stressing my non-existent brain more." I laughed.

"Alright!"

It was a hectic day.

____________________

I don't wanna add another a/n soo..

I was so excited to update! Here's a day early one!

hangesupremacy! THANK U FOR THE SUPPORT! I LOVE YOU! AND GO READ HER BOOK IT'S 'BLACK TEA AND COLOGNE!' IT'S REALLY GOOD!

kaoriiimiyazono! THANK U FOR THE LOVE AND SUPPORT! I LOOOOOVE UUU!

I hope u all like this chapter, I had fun writing it! I know it looks rushed, forgive me!! This is my first fanfic and I'm still learning! Feedback are really appreciated!