S P E C I A L

M Y B I R T H D A Y S P E C I A L !!

NO RELATION TO THE MAIN PLOT, JUST A RANDOM ONE-SHOT FOR MY BDAY AND 1k CELEBRATION!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ʸ/ⁿ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping and warm disturbing rays of sun.

I turned around, only to find Levi's side of bed empty. Did he leave already? I think it's Saturday and-

"Morning~"

I looked to the door to see my man, shirtless. Carrying a plate of pancakes. Oh I'm so lucky.

"O-oh, Good morning too Levi, what's the occasion? I thought you don't like eating in bed?" Of course Levi being a clean freak, always told me not to eat in bed.

I only do it when I'm alone and watching netflix Though hehe.

"Occasion? Are you getting old that you forget your own birthday?" Birthday?

I took a look at the calendar beside him, seeing that it's November 29.

Oh.

OH!

"IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! AHH! OMG!" I stood up, hugging Levi, who's hands are now empty. After putting down the plate ofc.

Hugging me back, he whispered into my ear, "Happy birthday baby~"

Without warning, He pushed me into the bed, hovering over me.

"I love you so much, you know that?" Levi whispered.

"I love you too" I whispered back.

He leaned in, Kissing me. This isn't my first time, but still felt like it, the sparks coursing through my body. Warm, smooth lips against mine. Oh- best gift ever.

I cupped his face, kissing back. It was full of love and passion. My move made Levi a bit more confident than before.

I felt something on my lower lip, only to feel that it was his tongue asking for entrance.

Deciding to tease him a bit, and kept my mouth shut, and moved my hands down to his shoulders and to his chest. He growled, pushing his tongue in my mouth.

After getting what he wanted, his tongue exploring my mouth and I can feel his tongue meet mine. Making my heart race faster than before.

I moaned a bit to let him know I was enjoying it. I can feel him smirking, and made more contact with my tongue which made our kisses sloppy and more heated.

"Happy *kiss* birth *kiss* day *kiss* baby *kiss*" He said between our exchange, thus making my face more redder than before and heart beating much more faster than last time.

My hands stopped moving as we fought for dominance, he still won, of course, but still continued.

Our make-out session continued. But we needed oxygen. So, we pulled back.

Both of us out of breath. Him smirking and my face redder than a tomato.

He moved and layed beside me. Instinctively I layed my head on his chest. "Wow, that was unexpected"