I 05: P L A Y D U M B

05

P L A Y D U M B

❝𝗧𝗰𝗵, 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗯𝗲 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱❞

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ʸ/ⁿ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ

Me and Levi are outside the store waiting for Petra and Hanji. Me and Levi was just having conversations like any person would.

"Do you have any hobbies?" He asked.

"Um, I would say writing, I've wrote a few short stories, but I'm planning on making a book. I have the story in my head, I just couldn't find any motivation to do it" He nodded in response.

Hanji and Petra just came out of the store, carrying two plastic bags.

"Sorry were late guys! We couldn't decide which one to pick!" Hanji said while pulling out her phone. "Its fine Hanji, Let's just go" I replied. She suddenly gasps.

"Ah! Let's go! Five minutes till the movie starts!" She ran holding Petra's hand leaving the two of us behind.

The both of us speedwalked on the way to the cinemas. When we entered, the show was just about to start. I sat between Levi and Hanji, with Petra beside her.

"We just made it in time!" Hanji whispered yelled at us.

The movie wasn't that scary, It has a nice storyline. But then the movie decided to do a jumpscare with me unprepared.

I never knew I had clinged to Levi until he chuckled.

"Hey! Don't you laugh at me" I whispered,

"Tch, didn't know you can be easily scared." He snickered.

"Uh it's not my fault Hanji picked a scary movie! And don't think I didn't see you flinch" I countered back, cheeks reddening.

"Brat, who wouldn't flinch when someone is gonna cling to you is cold? You're literally pale" He said trying to fight the urge to laugh and be quiet.

I rolled my eyes and continued to watch the movie, I didn't bother to untangle my arms with his, it was warm....and comforting. I haven't felt that in years.

The movie ended after an hour and a half. It was already 6:30pm. Hanji suggested that we eat at the restaurant she tried earlier days. I was seated beside Petra, across from Levi. I suggested that me and Hanji ordered.

"So, You and shorty huh?" She started.

"Wha? What do you mean?" I started playing dumb with her, I didn't want anymore embarrassment this day.

"Oh don't play dumb with me y/n, I saw you clinging to Levi 'till the end of the movie" she wiggled her eyebrows.

"Oh god Hanji don't make this a big deal, I just got scared alright?" I rolled my eyes, trying to convince her.

"Alright" she answered, but she still to keen to let the subject go.

Me and Hanji got back to our table carrying our meals. We chatted a bit, laughed at jokes but Levi only chuckles once in a while.