I 17: K I S S

17

K I S S

❝𝗜 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻, 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗽𝗶𝗱- 𝗔𝗛𝗛❞

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ᵗʰⁱʳᵈ ᵖᵒᵛ

"Come on (Y/n)! The water's nice!" Screamed Hanji.

It's their First day on their outing. Hanji, Petra, Eren and Oluo was already in the water. While Levi and (y/n) decided to keep under the shade the whole day.

"Tch, You idiots keep the splashing to a minimum alright?" Levi scolded them, wiping the water and going back on his phone.

"Ah! You both are no fun! Take a break!" Petra encouraged them to join.

"I might, but you buttheads didn't help me cook and prepare!" She glared playfully at them while carrying the plates to the table.

Hanji was wearing a rush guard, and shorts. Petra was wearing two piece, enough to show some skin. Oluo and Eren are wearing swimming shorts.

As for (Y/n), she's wearing her one piece, covered by a semi-translucent robe. She didn't want to wear the said swimsuit, but the girls persuaded her.

Levi wore a loose button up shirt, paired with his swimming shorts. He didn't plan on getting in the water, so does (Y/n).

"Hey! It's lunch already! Come now!" She yelled to them. They scurried over to her, Levi following behind.

"Nice!" was all Hanji said before they tucked in.

~

Sun's last rays shone on them. The usual four was still in the water, (y/n) sitting on her robe, l
eaving her in her swimsuit, taking the scene before her. Levi sat down beside her.

"Oh, Hi Levi, Done fixing up?" She asked him.

"Yes." He replied bluntly.

"Right. I wonder when they'll stop playing in the water. They've been there for hours" she wondered.

"Hm, maybe if you join them then you'll know why." He said and stood up.

"Eh, I'm not really fond of- AAH" She screamed.

Levi picked (Y/n) up, carrying her over his shoulder, going unto the water. Despite (Y/n) protests and slapping his back, he kept going.

"Hey look! (Y/n) and Levi's headed here!"

"Levi! Put me down! You little-" (Y/n) shouted at him.

"Um, No. I'm not little, you are. What's the purpose of wearing a swimsuit without actually using it?" He asked her teasingly.

"I mean, just to wear you stupid- AHH!" Levi had dropped (y/n) to the water, but dragging Levi along with her, making him wet too.

"Ooh, They're socializing again!" Hanji said to Petra.

"Why? Weren't they on good terms before?" Eren asked, moving closer to the both of them.

"Well, let say your friend there has a failed confession last week, they just talked when you went to the tea shop." Hanji said to him, splashing water at everyone in the process.

"Oh, that's why she's been looking down last week, couldn't even concentrate on her book." Eren Thought.

"Book? You mean she already started it?" Hanji and Petra asked.

Of course (Y/n) has mentioned that she'll start a book, but they never thought that she'll really do it, Usually (Y/n) wouldn't want to do long boring writing stuff. Particularly essays. Essays are stupid.

Back to (Y/n) and Levi, they've been splashing water at each other since they got- or rather, fell/thrown into the water. Their laughs were genuine, it's like they needed a break. Which what they really need.

~

Nighttime finally came, the five of them were sitting around a normal sized campfire they made earlier, with no wind, the fire was enough to give them the heat they needed.

While they were poking marshmallow into the sticks, ("Why would you stick marshmallows to the stick? That's unsanitary." Levi said") (y/n) has been thinking about what happened earlier when Levi had successfully thrown her in the water, but bringing him with her. She couldn't miss that smile that rested on his face, it was so pretty. Of course she couldn't forget that she saw him shirtless! Those perfectly sculpted arms, and his abs-, (Y/n) blushed excessively.

She looked at him, since she was sitting beside him. He seemed to be hesitant about sticking his marshmallow to the stick.

She sniggered at him, "You know, a little bacteria wouldn't hurt right?" She moved closer to him, sticking her marshmallow to the fire.

"Little? These came from the woods, who knows what stepped or did something with it" he said, shuddering at the thought.

"Well, Me and hanji washed them of course, who wouldn't?" She said, taking a bite out her semi-burnt marshmallow. He just 'tch-ed' at her.

"Oh come on Levi! You're missing at lot! They taste good!" She said, sticking another one.

She looked at him, expecting that he would still look disinterested. But, he was looking at her differently, like admiration. Without anyone noticing, he started leaning in.

She gulped. Isn't this what she wanted? Maybe he finally returned her feelings. So, she started leaning in too, closing their eyes in the process.

"Hey! Let's all go to sleep! I'm tired!" Eren said hastily. Which to everyone agreed.

They were so SO close. But Eren had to interrupt them. They pulled away quickly, blushing and stood up. Levi brushing him shorts, he cleared his throat. "I'll go get the water to put out the fire" And he left.

(Y/n) sighed and picked up the sticks, separating from used to not. Hanji was glaring at Eren. They clearly saw what happened since they were just across from them. Oluo however, was listening intently to Eren.

They washed up, and went to their room. Levi was already there, scrolling through his phone.

(Y/n) immediately went to her bed, trying to ignore her friends. What would happen if they weren't interrupted? What would happen next? She was slightly angry at Eren, for ruining what maybe the best night of her life.