I 15: B A D V I B E S

15

B A D V I B E S

❝𝗦𝗼 𝘂𝗵, 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱?❞

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ᵗʰⁱʳᵈ ᵖᵒᵛ

Like normal friends would, Eren was often seen at the bookshop. Not that (y/n) minded, it was the perfect distraction to Levi and a big help to the book.

"Uhmm, I think it would be better if the main character 'dies' but she only gets taken away from her lover, then make a book two" he said while making weird gestures in the air.

(Y/n) just recently knew that Eren was an Author. A famous one! He was also surprised when she didn't know who she is. But they became friends either way.

Her book was going very well, she was nearly at the end of it, consisting of 25 chapters and a second book. Eren said that he'll help publish it, but of course, in (Y/n)'s name.

She stretched her back, making a few bones pop.

"I could use for a tea, wanna come?" She invited.

"Mhm, let's go" Eren stood up, stretching in the process.

No one was in the shop, so they decided to get tea, then get back to the shop.

But then, she realised.

Levi was there.

She shook her head. It has been a week since she last saw them.

She can't be stubborn forever. She only told Levi what she feels.

And that's it.

~

The worker snapped her head to the door, which rang, signalling that there were customers.

And to Hanji's suprise, it was (y/n), with another boy.

Hanji furrowed her eyebrows. Still thinking that she could be great for Levi. But by the looks of it, Hanji was sure that's not gonna happen soon.

"Hi Hanji, Two Black tea's please" She ordered for the two of them.

"Hello (y/n), How are you?" Hanji replied, while writing their order in a piece of paper.

(Y/n) looked around and said lowly, "I'm kinda moving on Hanji, sorry for ignoring you for a whole week"

"Nah, it's fine! Heartbreak's pain in the ass, I know that"

While the two girls were conversing, Hanji noticed that Levi came in, his eyes widening by the sight in front of him, he looked at Hanji, then the boy, to (y/n) and back to her, signalling that he wanted to know this boy's relationship with (y/n).

"So uh, New friend?" She asked shyly.

"Oh! Yes, Hanji this is Eren, Eren this is Hanji, Levi isn't here?" She looked around, and then jumped at the sound of the new voice.

"I'm here, what do you want brat?" He said, clearly annoyed that (y/n) has a new friend.

"Oh um, This is Eren, And he's Levi, and don't worry, he not scary as he looks"

"Uhh, You both can take a seat now, the tea's going to be ready soon"

Soon enough, the tea was being served to them. Hanji went to sit with them while Levi left to do 'something' on his own.

"Eren was it? How are you?" Hanji greeted politely, but still filled with enthusiasm.

"Oh, I'm fine, been taking a vacation here to get away from my sister then I met (y/n)" He smiled, continuing his sipping.

"What? I didn't know you had a sister?" (Y/n) asked, surprised.

"Well, yeah, her name is Mikasa, she's very clingy or uhm... protective I mean. She's been like that since our parents died" He said his voice lowering ever so slightly.

They soon knew that Eren's parents died in a car crash, and that event made Eren become an author.

He shared his story without any hesitation. For some reason, Hanji gets bad vibes from him. She tried looking to (y/n), maybe getting the same idea as her.

But she wasn't.

She was listening intently. Not leaving any details behind.

If this man isn't really what (y/n) thinks, she may end up spilling all her life stuff to him and that may become the worst decision.

Levi Thought the same as Hanji.

As bad as it may sound. Yes. He was eavesdropping to their conversation.

He wanted his best friend back, the one he can tell his insecurities to, the one who'll be there when needed.

But he screwed it up.

By not returning her feelings.