I 18: W I N N E R

18

W I N N E R

❝𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲! 𝗘𝗿𝗲𝗻! 𝗟𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝘂𝗽!❞

dedicated to kaoriiimiyazono

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ᵗʰⁱʳᵈ ᵖᵒᵛ

It was their third day of the vacation. The resort staff prepared games for the customers for their 17th year anniversary.

They were divided into pairs. And luckily, The small group manage to get paired with each other.

Pairings:

Olou & Hanji

Eren & (Y/n)

Petra & Levi

Other people..

None of them were complaining, but two of them were very happy....but who?

"Ok! There are clues around the forest! Don't worry! No wild animals, plants are in there! You'll be given a walkie talkie so you guys won't get lost! The winner gets a free 3-hour massage from (resort/name)! Starting countdown will start momentarily, please prepare yourselves for the time being." The staff said, and walked away.

Eren and (Y/n) prepared themselves while the others do the same, they brought water and their walkie talkie because phone's weren't allowed. ("How's bringing a phone be cheating?" Eren asked in confusion").

"Ready? Set! Go!"

And they were off.

The pair immediately found their first clue, which was on a tree trunk.

"I will be sweet once I become ripe, but for now, In the trees I go."

(Y/n) stared blankly at the paper, while Eren was absentmindedly looking around, since he wasn't the best at clue solving.

The answer was pretty obvious though.

A fruit.

She immediately looked up, staring into the trees. But widened her eyes at it.

How is she going to find the next clue if the trees was full of fruits?

"Eren! I know the answer, we need to look for a fruit with a clue in it." She informed him.

"Right!" He pumped his fist in excitement, eager to win the prize.

~

It has been a minute since they found out that they were going to look for a fruit, it was hard since they were almost yellow and the sun's not helping.

But it's (Y/n)'s lucky day.

"There! Eren! Look up!" She shaked him with excitement, making him also look up.

"Ok! I'm going to climb it!" And he rushed to it, starting to climb the tree.

Luckily the clue wasn't that high, and they could reach it. After Eren reached for it, he threw it to (Y/n).

She opened it, "Congratulations on getting the first clue! Two more! Clue; Pirates want me."

That's it? It's simple! A treasure!