I 14: E R E N J E A G E R

14

E R E N J E A G E R

❝𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲 𝗘𝗿𝗲𝗻❞

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ʸ/ⁿ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ

This is it. I'm going to work. And it's sure that I'll see Levi today.

And no, I'm not wasting a day of work just because I have a failed confession with my 'friend'.

I just told him my feelings, get it out of my chest.

But why did it add more?

Third Person View

(Y/n) was heading to work with her failed confession in mind, she would really do anything just to take her mind off of it.

Then she remembers that she has a story plot in mind. She'll be an author. Probably a successful one.

But little that she knows, that book will change her life forever.

(Y/n) got to work with no worries, Though that's not the end of it. The tea shop is just across the street.

While she is sweeping the floor of unnoticeable dust, she thought what book title would she have, what plot would it have? Romance? Horror? Fantasy?

(Y/n) doesn't have a knack for cliche happy endings, and suddenly she had an idea.

She'll write her own story instead.

Yeah you may be thinking, 'What? She's still young, why the story of her life?'

She thought about that, but she's only going to take the painful experience she's familiar with, the one that took place not a few days ago.

Her face plastered with an small smile, she flipped the sign, finally opening the shop.

~

She's already at the chapter one, when someone came in the store.

"Hello, I'll go look for management books and I'll stay here for a while for some research, is that fine?"

He had dark brown hair, and emerald green eyes. When (y/n) looked into them, she was rather entranced by it. But not as Levi's grey ones. She could never get tired of looking at them.

Thinking of this, made (y/n) frown visibly. The man stiffened.

"O-oh, is that not fine? I'll just leave" He said, scared that he might offend (Y/n).

She snapped out of her thoughts, shaking her head chuckling, "N-no, it's fine, I just remembered something"

The man sighed in relief, he nodded before walking through the shelves.

She went back to her book, when he came back.

"Uhm, sorry to bother you, but do you still have this book?" He said handing her a piece of paper.

*Some old book*

She stared at it, remembering if they had it. Then she stood up, "I think we do, please follow me"

Walking out of her counter, she led the man through the deepest and darkest part of the shop.

She suddenly stops, causing the man to bump into her, both of them to chuckled and muttered, 'Sorry's' and laughed it off, and proceeded to look for it

When she found it, it was at the very end of the shelf. Y/n pulled it out, seeing that the book looked like it hasn't been touched or opened in years.

She wiped it with a semi damp towel before handing it to the man, who looked very delighted.

"Thank you miss" He said, taking the book from her, "Oh please, Just call me (y/n) alright? Miss makes me feel old" She said, walking back with him.

"Then you can call me Eren"

We can tell this is a start of a new friendship..

Or is it?