I 20: B A R B E Q U E

20

B A R B E Q U E

❝𝗕𝗿𝗮𝘁! 𝗡𝗼𝘄 𝗺𝘆 𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲'𝘀 𝗱𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗱!❞

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ʸ

/ⁿ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ

Petra 'dropping' her towel conversation has passed a day ago. Hanji suggested that we make most of our time together since we'll be going home tomorrow afternoon.

"Well let's head to the beach then!" I suggested.

Our relationship with each other has gotten very different. Petra was being weird, and Eren... we've gotten very awkward. I've always been sticking to Hanji since she's the only one I can talk to freely.

Now, y'all might be saying;

'How about Levi and Olou?'

I can go with Levi. But Petra's always with him, and as for Olou, he just trails behind them.

Petra had some major changes within this week, how her voice got a little higher when Levi's around, and is always seen with him, and she being very touchy to him. Hanji said that Petra was lowkey flirting with Levi.

I sniggered at the thought.

But seriously though, Petra is in a relationship with Olou. Petra has been my friend for 6 years now, she wouldn't do that.

Or will she?

Clearly I don't know everything about my best friend.

Everyone soon agreed at my suggestion, after debating with Levi that everyone should go in the water.

The boys left to change and us girls was left again.

"Um guys?" Petra began. "Can I talk to you?"

"Of course! Come Here!" Hanji said.

"Ok. So I know this is bad, but I'm going to tell you guys." Oh what did she do now?

"Go on" I Urged.

She took a deep breath, "ImayhavealittlecrushonLevipleasedon'tkillme" she said in one take, covering her face.

Did I just hear that right?

Crush?

On Levi?

"What!?" Me and Hanji shouted.

"Shh! They might hear you! But yeah, I know I'm in a relationship with Olou but..He Cheated on me." She sniffed.

Wha? Olou cheated? What now?

I swear this resort has jinxed us.

"He cheated? How?" Hanji asked.

"He left his phone open, And I saw! I haven't told him yet. And you don't have any feelings for him right y/n?" Petra asked, picking some sand with her foot.

Why is she bringing me into this?

That's why Olou has been on his phone these days. But shouldn't she talk to him?

"Why wouldn't you tell him?" Hanji asked again.

"I-i B-beca-"