II <3 This is it

"Y/n! Mom said not to put the plants there!"

"Oh shut it, you're just saying that because i'm going to block your way out to play at night" i pinched my niece's cheeks, before moving to another spot.

"hmp! anyways, mom said it's time to eat! you might wanna wash up before eating because you stink" he said, pinching his nose to elaborate further. "haha ok very funny. I'll follow, you go on" he nodded at me, and left.

it has been 3 weeks since i last saw Levi personally. we've been video calling every night before sleeping but you could say it wasn't enough. we're both doing well surprisingly, despite our long distances.

i stood up, wiping my hands on my pants the remove some of the dirt, and looked into the horizon, seeing the orange sky made by the sunset. the breeze making my hair move, some of it touching my face. its been a while since i saw the sun like this.

living in the province temporarily has been a great change for me. other than meeting my parents and catching up with them, I also got to take my mind off the issues that have been going back in the city.

now that I remember about it, eren probably thinks I gave up.

I'm not giving up. you might say that it's just a simple book but, I worked really hard on it. and i am going to speak about eren's actions in light.

i heard my father's whistle from the hut, calling me to eat. snapping out of my thoughts, i saw that the sun had already gone down. taking a deep breath I turn around and walk to where my parents were, and joined them to eat.

~

after i had my cold/hot bath, i was getting ready for bed when my phone rang.

i smiled unconsciously, immediately thinking it was levi.

but it wasn't.

UNKNOWN NUMBER
XXX-XXX-XXX

ANSWER                                                DECLINE

nervousness ran through my veins. I contemplated whether answering it or not, but it might be important or it may be from someone who I knew so I answered.

"hello?"

"shh- shut up connie! she actually answered!"

"Uhm- yeah i did. who is this?"

"oh yeah! im sasha braus! i have jean kirstein, and connie springer with me!"

"Okay, nice to meet you guys..is there anything i could do to help?"

"Yes! we saw your trial on television and we wanted to reach out since we had the same experience with the same person!"

Hearing from them about my trial made me cringe so bad...but, reach out? what?

"I'm sorry, the Eren Yeager? He lied to you too?"  I asked.

hi. uh this is the author and I'm really SORRY if you guys actually waited for updates 😭(left you guys hanging for almost two years but who knows) some parts actually made me cringe but i don't wanna delete this book, i was so proud of it, and i still am, but don't wanna do it anymore. maybe because I've completely moved on from the anime, or i lost interest in writing. i was in jhs g8 when i did this, and im in shs g11 now 💀 time flies. i've thought about remaking this book and making it more suitable to my writing style now but i have too much things to do that i couldn't even find the time to read fanfics like i used to before. i am so sorry that i have to discontinued the book like this even though i hate fanfics that discontinue due to some issues, but it's really unavoidable and i hope you guys understand. the part above this was my draft from march 2020, and it's nearing 2023. if i'm so happy to see my moots and my book grow but I can't keep up with you guys :(( , i have no excuses, it's just that i have completely lost interest in the book. i thought long and hard about this and even not put a discontinued in the title page even though that i completely dropped the book two years ago.

ORIGINAL PLAN OF STORY

one more thing is that the story that i made, i actually don't know where this is supposed to go. my original plan is that around the time the character and levi met and more things would happen that they would become together and then the tea house burns down not due to some person, and then levi would spend so much time getting back on track for his tea shop. eren comes into the picture and some what makes the character fall in love with him, filling the gaps that levi couldn't do because he's busy handling the tea shop. and things with progressed from there, but no i completely went off track and kind of went with it, that's why it became boring in a few chapters until here.

eren was in the bushes by the way, i've seen some comments saying it was petra lmao

other than that if you'd like to visit my page on my message board you see that i have discontinued the book months back but never made it official on this book exactly because maybe i thought that i could get a short boost of motivation and inspiration that i could continue this book and get back from where i stopped but i never really had the time. actually i had free time but i didn't want to spend it with writing because i think that i wouldn't do enough like what i read in fanfics that are super great and gets me right in the feels but i feel like my story is not doing enough so i never really bother to do pick up my paper and do drafts or chapters again. (wrote this using text to speech hehe)

i really hope you guys understand. i'll still be active  here in wattpad tho i'm just not gonna continue this book anymore. i may publish some short poems or stories in the future but i don't think it ever be continuing this book anytime soon.

thank you for the amazing support, love, author.