I 02: S A V I N G

02

S A V I N G

❝𝗬/𝗡! 𝗛𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗼 𝘄𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁!❞

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ʸ/ⁿ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ

My heels making contact with the concrete, wind blowing my hair back makes me feel at peace, reminiscing things I did in the past.

Too drowned in my thoughts, a drunk man pulls my hair back, his foul breath near my neck. He whispers, "Hey pretty lady, want to come with-"

He didn't get to finish his sentence when I kicked where the sun doesn't shine, picked up my stuff and ran.

I've been running for five minutes now, And he's still following me. Almost out of breath, I finally see the convenience store, and I ran faster, making me bump to someone's chest making me plop down to my butt.

"Hey! Watch where your going brat!" The man shouted at me. "Levi! Don't be rude!" Says the one with him. I immediately stood up and hid behind them.

"There's this guy, he's drunk and he almost took me away, but I got away." I panted out.

Not long after, The guy finally catches up to me, "Hey! I j-just wanna talk." He blurted out.

Levi rolls his eyes but steps forward, grabs his collar and says, "Talk huh? Why are you trying to harass a woman?" He grits his teeth, and punches the guy knocking him unconscious.

He sighed, and turned around to us. "You fine?"

Snapping out of my thoughts, I reply, "Yeah, I'm fine, but your knuckles are bleeding"

"Tch, it will be fine" Not long after, Night patrols came, both of us had to explain what happened while they took take of the man.

The girl, walked up to me and introduced herself, "Hi! I'm Hanji Zöe! And that man is Levi!"

Ah. So that's why the man is familiar. "I know him, He went to buy books at the shop I was working on a while ago" Hanji just nods at me.

A few minutes later, The patrols let us go home. When I turned the other way back to the convenience store, Hanji yells at me,

"(Y/n)! have my number so we can chat!" She throws me a piece of paper in which I caught, "Sure thing! And Levi!" He stops walking and turns to me, face filing in confusion on how I knew his name.

Taking his silence to continue, "Thank you for Helping me back there, I owe you one" He just nods, but I swear I saw a faint smile on his lips before turning away with Hanji.