I 11: P L A N

11

P L A N

❝𝗛𝗮𝗻𝗷𝗶 𝗜 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗶'𝗺 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗟𝗲𝘃𝗶❞

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ᵗʰⁱʳᵈ ᵖᵒᵛ

It's a date right? (y/n) asked herself the question a few times before flipping over and groaning into her pillow.

Few hours ago

Is this a date?

They were sitting on a bench, at the park. Staring the last rays of sun, replacing it with the moonlight and bright stars.

Levi finished his Vanilla Ice cream first, He wiped his hands with a handkerchief while (y/n) finish the last bits of hers.

Once she finished her cold treat, she tossed the tissue in the bin. Wiping her hands, she faced Levi. But He was already looking at her.

She stared into his grey eyes, and she found herself lost in them. His eyes showed... admiration. But Sadness lingered with it.

She snapped out of her thoughts when she felt his fingers grazed at the corners of her mouth. When retracted his hand back. She started stuttering and blushing uncontrollably.

"W-why did you d-do that?" She asked him, covering her face with her fingers.

"There was Ice cream on it" His tone was soft and calming.

"Ahh. T-thank you" she wiped her mouth to check if there was still some left, and she turned her head back to the mesmerising view of bright stars and clear moon.

"The moon is beautiful isn't?" she informed him, in ways of striking a conversation.

"Yeah, it's really beautiful." Although he wasn't looking at the stars. He was looking at (y/n). The way her eyes shone with the stars, and her mouth slightly agape.

He found himself admiring her, those (h/c) locks that smelled faintly of sakura Petals. Her (e/c) eyes that he could get lost in and stare at it all day. Despite the darkness, Her face shined in the moonlight, illuminating all her face features.

He was interrupted when she called out to him, "Levi look! A shooting star! Make a wish!"

Despite the her childish antics, He found himself making a wish,

'I wish these moments would last longer'.

That was (y/n)'s wish too.

Flashback end

It's already 1 am in the morning. It's been 6 hours when Levi walked her home, but the events still fresh in her mind.

She stood up, clearly not having her sleep anytime soon. She went to the bathroom and washed her face.

She looked at herself at the mirror, Her usual (s/c) skin was pale, and there were bags under her eyes. Breathing deeply and tried to compose herself, she tried and went back to sleep.

After a few tossing and turns in her bed, the sun somehow started shining. It was currently 4 in the morning.

(Y/n), who was beyond pissed, stood up again and went on her way do her morning routine.

It was now 6 am in the morning, and she was getting ready to leave. Fixing her hair in a neat bun, and tucking her long sleeved buttoned white top into her black jeans.

Carrying her stuff, and locking her door after rechecking it a few times, she was on her merry way.

Even the lack of sleep, she found herself smiling while making her way to work. It is because of Levi? Maybe.

This gave (Y/n) hope and the urge to confess to Levi. What would his reaction to it? Will he accept her love? Or deny?

With the events yesterday, (Y/n) was sure that he could like her back.

~

"Hanji I think I'm gonna confess to Levi" She wispered. Hanji was beyond happy for them, after hearing what happened yesterday from (y/n).

"When? How? Can I come?" Hanji asked while grabbing (y/n)'s hands and twirling her around.

"Oi Cut that out, you're going to break things." Levi scolded them.

(Y/n) is currently at the tea shop since it's already breaktime and they wanted a change of scenery. After all, they were always at the book shop (And they weren't allowed to eat there).

"Maybe tomorrow, we are going to arcade again are we?" (Y/n) inquired, clearly dizzy from Hanji's twirling.

"Aaah!! Yes! The others and I will go home extra early then?" Hanji suggested to her.

"No need Hanji, Levi's and Mine's home is in the same street anyways" She assured her.

"Ok! But your going tell me how it goes alright?" She said, having full support at her nervous friend.

"What if he rejects me? I don't what to do Hanji" she murmured. (Y/n) is clearly nervous, since Levi wasn't the one to show strong emotions. He could like (Y/n) back, or he was just being nice.

Hanji furrows her eyebrows, not thinking about the said topic. "I'm sure Levi won't reject you, but if he does, you can come to me and I'll join your petty sulking alright?" She mused.

"Hey! It's not petty if he rejects it! That stuff hurts so bad ya' know? But thanks Hanji, for being there for me" She smiled at her, and Hanji smiled back and hugged her.

"Of course! I'll be here no matter what!" (Y/n) was grateful that she has Hanji as her best friend.