RUN LIKE HELL!!!!

~Jellal~

I slowly began to open my eyes to find myself chained to a wall in a dungeon somewhere. Why is everything so cliché?

"Jellal? You awake yet?" A woman asked next to me.

It was Erza.

"Erza?" I asked, trying to adjust my vision to the dark.

"Thank god, you're awake. What happened? How did we get here?" Erza kept asking like I knew all the answers.

I do remember that Meredy got the jump on us but, I know Meredy. She wouldn't betray us if it meant harm to Lyon or Ultear's memory. That wasn't the real Meredy. It had all been a trick.

"I'm guessing that Sabertooth has us." I said, slumping against the wall that I'm chained to.

"We have to free ourselves somehow." Erza said, struggling to free herself from the chains.

I closed my eyes and tried to think of a way out.

"Jellal." A boy who looked exactly like me appeared but, he was in a cloak of some type.

"What the- Who are you?" I asked, confused of there being another one of me. Past Jellal was enough.

"Name's Jellal but, back in Earthland, they called me, Mystogan. I'm your Edolas counterpart."

"Edolas? I thought Earthland and Earth were the only dimensions."

"There are three dimensions. Yours, Earth. Past Jellal's, Earthland. And there's mine, Edolas. Since Edolas has no magic, Sabertooth considers it useless so, they leave it alone."

"How are you able to contact me?"

"Through me, of course." Another Jellal appeared but, in a cape with the Crime Sorciere logo on it.

"Nice to see you again, Jellal," Mystogan smirked.

"Wait so, he's past Jellal?" I asked, pointing a figure to the past me.

"Yep. I'm the Earthland version of you." he said, giving a smirk.

"I guess now that we're all together, we should get this show on the road." Mystogan said, putting on a serious face.

"Huh? What's going to happen?" I asked, confused about what was to happen.

"You'll see, Jellal." the past me smirked.

~Erza~

It's no use! I can't get out of these chains! I can't summon a sword either. These things must be disabling my magic somehow. I wish I had some cake or something right now....

Geez, I sound like the past Erza.

Suddenly, I heard the sound of metal snapping and I looked to see Jellal freed from his chains.

When I saw his face, the color of his eyes weren't his usual fiery brown. They were gold. I was slightly nervous, given that before Meredy's green eyes were a bright red.

"Do not be afraid, Erza. Jellal isn't under Nirvana's control." Jellal spoke as he magically cut the chains off me too.

"Nirvana?" I asked before he grabbed my hand and began to drag me out.

"We'll explain, Titania." Jellal said as he melted the metal bars and let me out first.

"We?" I asked as he began to drag me once more.

"We must hurry and find the others before we begin explaining." Jellal said as we picked up the pace.

~Aries~