Halloween pt. 2

~Gajeel~ (Heartfilia Residence)

Really, Lucy? Really?

I really do have bad luck. Why in the hell did I get a wolf? Now, my blonde, bunny girl sister is dressing me up in ears and tails.

This is so uncool.

~Levy~

You know what I got? I got Little Red Riding Hood. Gray and Natsu were laughing the whole way home about it, saying that it suited me.

Not my fault that I'm small...

~Juvia~

I have to be a mermaid. I don't know where to begin though... The only thing that I'm worried about is how Gray-sama will react. Oh, Gray-sama~!

~Gray~

Damn, blonde. Why did I have to get the pirate card or whatever it was? I mean, don't get me wrong. Pirates are cool but, that Juvia.... SHE'LL STALK ME ALL NIGHT!!!!

~Natsu~

So, the paper told me to dress up like a demon. That sounds easy enough... Now, where is my cape again? I think I lost it...

~Lucy~

I have to be an angel, wings, and everything. God, this costume is so difficult!!! The wings are all twisted and frayed!!!!!

~Romeo~

Lucy-nee told me to dress up like a prince. I tried asking Gajeel-nii for help but, he just became all grumpy and locked me out of his room. Lucy-nee is all out of it and so is Juvia-nee. Jellal-nii is the only one left!!!

~Wendy~

Lucy-san's paper said that I have to be a princess. Erza-nee and Levy-nee are helping me since I don't have any dresses. I'm really scared. I've never been to a party before...

~Jellal~

Why did I agree to chaperone? I wanted to stay home but no... I fell for Lucy's puppy dog eyes. She told me to dress up for the event too. I have to be a swordsman for this... I and Romeo had to get these kinds of costumes...

~Erza~

I agreed to chaperone my sibling's school event as long as Natsu and Gray wouldn't fight. They also told me that I had to dress up so, I was told to be a knight. A knight, huh?

~Mira~

OH, MY SHIPS~! I'm so glad that I gave Lucy the idea to have her and Dragneel-san's family dress up for the school Halloween party.

Little do they know that I have something planned for them and my other ships...