Halloween pt. 3

~Loke~ (Fairy Tail High gymnasium; One hour before the party)

Mira, Laxus, Aries, Virgo, a few others and I got here early to set up for the party. Well, actually, Evergreen and Elfman are missing and Aries is late. Aquarius and Scorpio are late too...

"Loke-nii, I have finished putting up the banners. Punishment time?" Virgo said, showing me what she did.

She had set up orange and black banners throughout the ceiling, giving it that Halloween feeling.

Virgo is my sister, even though she looks like she'd be related to Aries. She usually wears a maid outfit wherever she goes and also has this habit of asking for punishments whenever she does something.

"No punishments, Virgo. You did a great job." I said, making her smile.

"Gomen, Loke-san!" I hear Aries shout.

I turned to see her. My god~! She is gorgeous!

Aries had dressed up like Dorothy from "The Wizard of Oz". Her hair was in two braids, laying on her shoulders. They were tied up with two red ribbons. She wore a blue checkerboard dress and sparkly red shoes. She instantly blushed when she saw me stare.

She, Virgo, Aquarius, Scorpio and I decided on teaming up and be Wizard of Oz themed.

Aries was voted to be Dorothy, I was chosen to be the Lion, Virgo is the Scarecrow, Aquarius is the Tin Wo-man and Scorpio is the Wizard of Oz.

I wore something simple, just an orange tux. Since I had to be a lion, I added extra hair gel to make my hair stand up. I also added cat ears and a tail.

Virgo, somehow, had thousands of pairs of maid dresses so, she chose an orange one with patches all over it. She traded her maid hat for a straw hat and added stockings and black boots.

"Gomen... Is it bad?" She looked up with her shy brown eyes.

I snapped out of whatever I was in and said, "Nope, you're very pretty tonight, Aries."

Her blush became slightly pinker as she came inside the gym.

I did notice one thing that was off though. She was limping as she was walking in. I knew that Aries had a tendency to trip but, not to the extent of limping. At least, not to my knowledge.

"Aries, are you okay?" I asked her.

She started looking a bit scared before she responded, "Gomen, nothing is wrong, Loke-san."

She sped off towards Mira and I was left at the entrance of the gym.

Why did my Aries look scared just now?

~Aries~

Gomen, Loke-san. I'm sorry that I lied but, I did it to keep the rest of the school safe.

~Flashback~ (Thirty minutes before)

I was just walking to the school. It was a little dark out but, not enough for me to be scared.

All of a sudden, I was grabbed from behind. The hand over my mouth wore a turquoise glove.

"Sting, Rogue. Look what I caught!" I heard. It was a girl, maybe the same age as Mira-san.

She threw me into a nearby alley and I saw who they were.

One was a boy, blonde with blue eyes and had a scar over his right eyebrow. Sting Eucliffe.

The other boy had black hair covering his right eye, which the other was red. He also had a large scar going over his nose. Rogue Cheney.

The last was a girl, definitely the age of Mira-san. She has long black hair and piercing brown eyes. Minerva Sabertooth.

These three are from our rival academy, Sabertooth High.

"It's a Fairy!" I heard from Sting.

"Aren't we lucky?" Minerva laughed.

Rogue looked away, staying silent.

"G-Gomen... What do you want?" I stuttered.

"We aren't gonna hurt ya, little Fairy. We just want to tell us something." Sting smirked, lifting my chin so I could face him.

"Is Lucy-san still... my little star girl?" He smiled.

I got angry and slapped his hand away from my face.

His smile disappeared as he threw me against the wall of the alley. I cringed as I felt my left leg bleed a bit.

"Tell Lucy-sama, that we're coming back. Very, very soon." Minerva smiled as she and Sting left.

Rogue waited till they had disappeared to help me up. He still remained silent as he did this but, at least he wasn't as ruthless as the other two.

He allowed me to continue my journey to my school, limping the whole way there.

~Flashback End~

I can't tell Loke-san or anyone else about what happened. I don't want him or the rest of my friends to do something drastic and get hurt.

"Aries? Are you okay?" I heard from Mira-san.

"G-Gomen! I was just spacing out, that's all!" I said, trying to hide my nervous expression.

He lips curled up as she asked, "Were you thinking of Loke~?"

I blushed a very bright pink as I dropped whatever I had in my hands.

"G-Gomen! N-No, Mira-san! I wasn't thinking of Loke-san!" I shouted very loudly, having Virgo-san join in the conversation.

"Aries-sama, do you like Loke-nii-sama?" She chirped in.

My blush appeared lighter as I thought about it...

"Gomen... Maybe..." I answered softly.

Mira-san started dancing in joy and Virgo-san smiled.

"Just so you know, Loke-nii-sama likes you too." Virgo smiled.

My blush once again burned across my face and Virgo asked, "Punishment time?"