Hospital (ft. Gruvia, GaLe and Lyredy)

Location: Magnolia Hospital; two days after Gray's incident.

January 26th

(Location: Gray's room)
~Gray~

"Say ahhh, Gray-sama," Juvia said as she shoved a spoonful of pudding into my mouth.

Ever since I came back from the dead, the doctors told me that won't be able to move around as much for awhile. Juvia completely understood that and quote, "As Gray-sama's girlfriend, it is Juvia's job to take care of Gray-sama until he is healed with Juvia's love."

So, here she is, feeding me pudding.

"Does Gray-sama want more?" Juvia asked.

"Sure," I said, and she gave me another spoonful.

(Location: Gajeel's room)
~Levy~

Then all went on their knees, holding out their arms cried, "Oh, Wendy lady, be our mother."

"Do you like the book, Gajeel?" I asked the unconscious giant.

It's been two weeks since I found him in the alleyway. He hasn't woken up since. The doctors don't know what could be wrong. All I can do is wait.

I had come in every day at 5:00 to read Gajeel a book. There was a different one every day.

Today, I was reading "Peter Pan" by J.M. Barrie. Yesterday, it was "The Fault in Our Stars" by John Green. The day before, it was "City of Bones" by Cassandra Clare. I only read him the best.

I stopped mid-sentence and realized that it was 6:00. It was time to brush his hair. I didn't mean to sound weird or anything but, I love his long black mane.

Every day at 6, I would brush his mane and hum a little tune.

Sooner or later, I swear. We're gonna make it, gonna make it...

The tears came down. I missed Gajeel. I missed his voice. I even missed the way he called me his shrimp.

I want him to wake up. Please, Gajeel. Please wake up.

(Location: Meredy's room)
~Lyon~ (let's twist one of my new favorite ships into the story!)

"Good afternoon, Meredy," I said to the sleeping pink haired girl.

I set her favorite flowers on the side table and sat by her.

How long has it been? A year and a half if I recall. Meredy tried to commit suicide after Ultear's accident.

I remembered all times that the three of us would hang out.

"You like Meredy, right little brother?"

I remembered when Ultear asked me that. I also remembered that I blushed furiously when she did, causing her to laugh.

"If anything would ever happen to me, promise me that you'll take care of her."

Looks like I didn't do a good job. Ultear must be disappointed in me.

After Ultear died, I volunteered to let Meredy live with me so, Ur could mourn in peace. I was always around her, keeping her safe. And I left my eyes off her for just one second and-

I shook my head. I don't want to remember that.

After she was diagnosed to be in a coma, I couldn't forgive myself. I tried flirting with Juvia-chan to forget but, it was always there.

"Lyon, I love you!"

That's what she said before it happened.

"I love you too, Meredy so, wake up already," I said, fighting the tears in my eyes.

Nothing came back. That's the part I hate the most when I sit with her. She can never talk back.