What's NaLu?

~Normal~ (The Dragneel Family Dinner)

Erza, Levy, Gray, Natsu and Wendy ate in their dining room filled with boxes.

"So, how was everyone's first day?" The eldest, Erza, asked.

With a mouthful of food, Natsu spoke, "I met a girl named Lucy! She was really nice and looked very pretty!"

"Well, I bet the girl I met is twenty times more pretty!" Gray shouted.

"You actually met a girl?!" Natsu shouted back.

The three girls sweatdropped.

"Sibling rivalry..." Levy whispered to Wendy. The little girl nodded in response.

"So, what was the girl's name, Gray-nii?" Wendy asked.

"J-Juvia..." Gray trailed off.

"Did you just stutter?" Levy asked.

"I believe our big brother, Gray, found himself a girlfriend!" Wendy shouted as she laughed.

Levy nudged her shoulder, notifying her to stop talking.

"Gomen, Gray-nii." Wendy apologized.

"It's fine, Wendy. Hey, why don't you tell us what happened with you three?" Gray asked.

"There was this stupid guy named Gajeel. The nerve of that guy! He thought I was twelve and he picked me up on his shoulders, calling me Shrimp!" Levy shouted, crossing her arms and pouting.

"Well, the boy I met today is named Romeo and he was very nice." Wendy smiled.

"Wendy, remember one thing about boys..." Erza began, having Gray and Natsu tag in, "NO BOY IS GOOD ENOUGH FOR OUR LITTLE SISTER!!!!"

"H-Hai..." Wendy nodded.

"I met our neighbors. Well, actually, I met one of them." Erza said.

"Who was it?" Levy asked.

"A man. I believe his name was Jellal. Yeah, his name was Jellal Heartfilia and he and his siblings live next door." the redhead explained.

"No kidding! Gajeel's last name was Heartfilia!" Levy shouted.

"And so was Juvia's!" Gray shouted also.

"And Lucy's!" Natsu added.

"Romeo too!" Wendy also added.

"What an odd coincidence." Erza said, continuing to eat dinner with her family.

~The Next Day; Normal POV~ (Between the Dragneel house and the Heartfilia house)

Jellal kicked the four Heartfilias out of the house.

"Have a good day everyone!" He shouted.

Gajeel scoffed, Juvia ignored it and Lucy and Romeo waved back.

The four stopped at their gate.

"Do you really think the Dragneels live there, Gajeel-nii?" Romeo asked.

"Shrimp with two other chicks and two other boneheads? Maybe, I'm not sure." he answered.

"Gray-sama living next door? It would be a dream come true!" Juvia squealed.

"What happened to Lyon?" Lucy asked.

The bluenette shut herself up and didn't answer her sister.

The four then saw the Dragneels stare back at them.

"See, Gray? Lucy is pretty!" The pink-haired one shouted at the raven-haired one.

"Juvia's prettier, Natsu! Can't you see that?!" The raven-haired one retorted back.

"Gray-sama is fighting for me!!!" Juvia squealed again.

"Oh, I see why you like Gray, Juvia." Lucy pointed out.

"Mornin', Shrimp!" Gajeel shouted.

"My name is Levy! L-E-V-Y! Levy!" The petite blue-haired girl shouted.

"Ohayo, Wendy-san!" Romeo greeted.

"Ohayo, Romeo-san." Wendy greeted also.

It ended up that the eight walked to school together.

~Time Skip~ (Fairy Tail High Lunch)

"Loke! Aries! Over here!" Lucy shouted to some students.

One was a boy with strawberry-blonde hair, which has way too much hair gel in it. He also has onyx eyes, covered with a pair of sunglasses. This was Fairy Tail High's best bachelor, Loke Lions.

The other was a girl with long poofy pink hair and brown eyes. This was Loke's best friend and the school's shyest sweetheart, Aries Rames.

Loke and Aries are really good friends of Lucy. In fact, they've known each other since middle school.

"Gomen, Lucy! Hello!" Aries nervously greeted.

"Lucy, my sweet." Loke greeted, like the player he was.

"I'd like to introduce you two to someone. This is Natsu Dragneel. Natsu, this is Loke Lions and Aries Rames." Lucy introduced.

"Gomen! It's nice to meet you, Natsu-san!" Aries shyly waved.

"Pleasure to meet you, Natsu." Loke said.

"Likewise," Natsu said back.

"Well, well, well. Did my Lucy get a boyfriend before telling me?" the four heard.

There stood a girl with long white hair and blue eyes. This is the high school's most beautiful girl, Mirajane Strauss. She is also part of the student council and is the head of the matchmaking in the school. She is also known as the She-Demon but, nobody has lived to see her demon side.

"No, Mira-san!" Lucy blushed.

"I don't know about that. Hi, Loke, Aries." the white-haired girl greeted.

"Gomen! Hello, Mira-san." Aries said shyly.

"Afternoon, my lovely Mirajane." Loke greeted.

"Now, now, Loke. You know what would happen if Laxus heard that little comment." Mirajane smiled.

Loke gulped and Aries pat his back for comfort.

Laxus Dreyar is Mirajane's boyfriend and Mr. Makarov's grandson. Everyone calls him the Lighting Bolt for two reasons. One is how fast he is in basketball. You only ever find out the other reason if you're hitting on his girlfriend.

"This is the new student, Natsu Dragneel. Natsu, that's Mirajane Strauss." Lucy told the pink-haired boy.

Mirajane studied Natsu carefully. Once she stepped back from him, she put on her matchmaking face.

"Oh no. She's making that face again." Lucy sighed.

"Data download completed! Natsu Dragneel, you're OTP is with my Lucy! I'll call this, mission NaLu!" Mirajane shouted happily.

"MIRA!!!" Lucy's face turned beet red.

"What's a NaLu? Is that a tasty food?" Natsu asked stupidly.

"Is my OTP still with, you-know-who?" Loke nudged Mira.

"Yep. She's still waiting for you to make a move, Loke." Mira smiled.

"Today's gonna be a long day..." Lucy sighed again, hearing Mira's talk of NaLu babies.