Mission Lories Completed!

Location: Fairy Tail High (after the party)

~Loke~

Aries decided to have a sleepover with Virgo so, she tagged along in the car ride home.

I was driving and Aries was in shotgun. Virgo sat in the back and I assumed that she was sleeping.

Aries was still limping a bit after the party and I saw that. She still hasn't fully explained what happened.

I suddenly stopped the car and turned towards Aries.

"Loke..." Aries said, looking down.

"Am I untrustworthy?" I asked.

She looked at me, shocked.

"You've been so distant all night and you're limping. I know that you're clumsy but, not to this extent. Someone hurt you and you're aren't telling me anything. Does that mean that I've hurt you or you can't talk to me cause I've done something-" she slapped me, my glasses came off and a red mark appeared on my cheek.

I looked to see tears in her eyes.

"BAKA!" She shouted.

I just didn't know what to say.

"BAKA!" She shouted again.

"I don't have to tell you everything!" She shouted as she got out of the car and sat in the hood.

I went out and sat next to her.

"I don't care." I said, but she was still looking down at her shoes.

"I don't care if it has nothing to do with me. If something happens to you, I'll do everything I can to protect you." I said as she cried harder.

"But, I can't protect you if you can't tell me who hurt you." I said, now seeing eye to eye with her.

She then spilled everything. Aries, my sweet, innocent Aries, was walking to the party when some jackasses jumped her. Specifically, some jackasses from Sabertooth and they're after Lucy too.

There was this one Saber that she mentioned that helped her though and I won't kill that guy for it.

After she finished, she held right to me and cried. I rubbed her back and put my head on her shoulder.

"I'm scared. Something bad is going to happen soon. I can feel it." she said, looking up at me.

"Whatever it is," I said, grabbing her chin to have her closer to me, "I'll be there to protect you."

And I kissed her.

I've known this girl for ten years and sure, I've been with other girls but, Aries is special. Aries is my best friend. She's actually the only girl I've ever really liked but, I never said anything.

And now, I'm finally kissing her. And she's kissing back. Like I said, I've been with other girls but, kissing Aries was way better. Her lips tasted exactly like cotton candy.

After what seemed like forever, she let go and looked at me. She looked at me with her big, brown eyes.

"That was my first..." She said, holding her fingers to her lips.

"So, does that make me the lucky guy?" I smirked.

She smiled sweetly and I pulled her in for another one. I licked the bottom of her lip, asking for entrance. She was shy but, I managed to convince her.

She let go again and said, "Loke.... I love you."

And I told her, "I love you too, Aries."

And we kissed again, tongues dancing in our mouths. This is officially the best day of my life.

~Virgo~

I was filming Onii-chan and Aries-sama making out on the hood of the car for Mira-san.

She said that she'll give me punishment if I didn't do it.

OH, PUNISHMENT TIME~!