Dark Lord, Zeref

(A/N: AHHHHHHH!!!! I'm so pissed about chapter 424!!!! GRAY HAS GONE TO THE DARK SIDE!!!! Oh well, the inspiration for the next chapter~!)

~Lucy~
What is all this magic power I feel? It feels familiar... and surprisingly, warm.

I feel that I'm in danger and that I'm safe.

Lyon and Wendy woke up, both feeling sore and dizzy but, they'd live.

"The demon lord, Zeref had been released," Jellal said, staring into the darkness where the mysterious voice came from.

"Hai, Jellal Fernandez." and a torch lit up in the dark hallway, lighting up the figure speaking.

"Meredy..." Lyon mumbled, cringing.

The sakura-haired girl smiled as several other figures appeared.

Kagura and Yukino threw two boys into the wall.

"Rogue, Sting!" I shouted, running to the unconscious blonde and ebony-haired boy.

"I've had enough playing games!" Minerva shouted, also appearing from the darkness.

"Minerva. You must be calm with them. Zeref-sama wants to finish them off." Jiemma appeared, causing Jellal-nii's expression to turn dark.

"Enough." a familiar voice ran out.

"That voice..." Gray uttered, looking completely stunned.

"I-It couldn't be..." Levy slumped to the ground.

"You all seem quite surprised." it ran out again.

Erza realized who it was and shouted, "WHAT KIND OF SICK JOKE IS THIS?!"

"No... This can't be!" Wendy cried, holding onto Levy's hand.

"You seem especially surprised," he paused to roll the name of his tongue.

"Lucy."

My eyes widened in shock and in fear.

No... This isn't right... No. No!

Minerva and Jemma bowed, "Zeref-sama."

In front of them stood the boy that caught my heart, both past, and present.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Natsu..."