Where is Romeo?

~Jellal~

I swear, things get crazier and crazier every day.

It all started when we were about to lose the house. The only good thing about this entire thing is that Gildarts is allowing us to keep the house until further notice.

Dad has been kidnapped and recently, so has Lucy's friend, Loke.

Mom and Ultear were targets and they died, not counting Meredy's coma state.

Lucy's other friend, Aries, was targeted to deliver something to Lucy.

Juvia revived calls and texts all tracing back to Minerva Sabertooth.

I was shot at.

Gajeel was attacked and is still in the hospital.

And then, Lucy was told to kill herself or she'd be the last Heartfilia alive.

Why can't the police find the connection? It all leads back to Sabertooth and it can be clearly seen but, why aren't they doing anything?

Everyone in my family, everyone connected to us is in danger. We're all targets that have been attacked at least once now.

But.... Romeo hasn't. Sh*t, Romeo! I was supposed to pick him up from soccer practice today!

(Location: Fairy Tail High soccer field)

~Romeo~

Jellal-nii forgot again. I knew it. He does this whenever he's really deep in thought. Usually, I'd be mad but, I don't blame him this time. These past few months would cause anyone's mind to even explode at this point.

As soon as I saw the car, I ran towards it. I got in and he began to drive. Then I began to realize: this isn't the route to get home.

"Jellal-nii, aren't you going the wrong way?" I asked.

"I'm glad you've realized that, Romeo Heartfilia." I heard the driver said.

This isn't Jellal-nii. I was going to shout but, a cloth was draped over my face from behind. I'm beginning to feel sleepy... No! I n-need to-

But, it was too late. I was already in the dark abyss.